CHAPTER TEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter ten
╚═══════════╝

❝ LUCENT
ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒʳ ʳᵃᵈⁱᵃⁿᵗ ❞

CASSIDY WALKED THROUGH CAMPUS QUIETLY JUST ENJOYING THE PEACE AROUND HER. that was until randall came running at her very fast.

he stopped right in front of her, having to grab her shoulders to keep him from slamming into her. cassidy smiled, "hey dumbass how's it going?"

randall quickly handed her a cup of coffee with a small smile making cassidys smile grow. she took a sip and realized it was her exact order, iced coffee with french vanilla.

"you remembered my order?"

randall nodded, suddenly a bit embarrassed, "yeah i mean freshman year when lilith would make us come with you both to get coffee it's what you ordered every time."

cassidy smiled again, "well thank you randall. so do you need something?" randall suddenly remembered, "oh! yes i do need you. you remember how you said you wanted to know about our wolf stuff?"

cassidy nodded, a bit confused where this was going, "yeah i wanna help you guys with whatever i can."

randall smiles, "i was hoping you'd say that, come on." he grabbed her and and began dragging her towards the wolves house.

when they got there, she was shocked to say the least.

jack was laying on the floor with a robe covering his junk up, passed out. cassidy went towards lilith and gave the girl a small hug before offering some of her drink, which lilith took the offer and a sip.

"what happened to morton?" questioned cassidy as she looked down at the boy. hamish put his fingers on the bridge of his nose, "silverback chose him and he turned."

cassidy remembered the name silverback, "wait that was the one that... uh... oh! the most powerful right?" lilith nodded, proud of cassidy for remembering, but would never show it.

cassidy scrunched up her face in confusion, "why morton? if the order had a bible, he'd be beating it harder than i ever have. i mean this kid is obsessed with the order."

lilith shrugged, "all the more reason to kill him." cassidy slapped liliths arm, making lilith turn to her with a small glare.

jack than began to stir awake, making the knights plus cassidy lean over the boy as they waited. he continued to move his head around as hamish snapped in his face.

jack than grabbed his head before he began to sit up and focus on the people in front of him.

"where am i?" questioned jack lowly before looking towards his junk, "why am i naked? where are my clothes?"

jack made eye contact with cassidy, making him more confused before she bit her lip and put her fingers close together to say to him he had a small penis.

at the same time randall explained, "oh. they got ruined when you ripped out of them. you'll get use to it." randall handed jack his clothes as jack questioned, "used to what?"

jack looked around, "who are you people?" randall looked at jack, "dude, it's me, randall. i'm your RA. and that's cassidy, she's the one who's mean to you yet gets away with it."