CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty eight
╚═══════════╝

❝ QUIDDITY
ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˢˢᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ❞

CASSIDY SAT BY HAMISH ON THE COUCH WHEN RANDALL WALKED INTO THE ROOM. "hey, guys." sighed randall as cassidy opened her arms to him and he came over and sat inbetween her and hamish, letting her wrap her arms around his torso.

"sorry i tried to kill all of you." finished randall and cassidy sighed, "it happens."

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you about coventry." apologized jack and hamish looked forward, "im not sorry about anything, but you're both a couple of assholes."

cassidy laughed and randall gave hamish a look and hamish met randalls eye, "sorry, i called you both assholes."

cassidy smiled, "i'm not sorry, i was great today. if anything i'm proud." randall laughed a bit before feeling his jaw and looking at hamish, "did you punch me in the face?"

hamish met randall's eye with panic in his own, "me? i would never." randall made a small noise and continued to massage his jaw as lilith and alyssa came in.

"well, this has been, uh... hell. but i've gotta go." stated alyssa and lilith looked at her, "i'm not stopping you." the two smiled a bit and lilith looked at jack, "and you thought i was going to kill her."

"oh, i'll walk you home." offered jack as he quickly stood up. cassidy stopped them quickly, "what, lyssa?"

alyssa turned around at her name and cassidy continued, "did you dust me or something to forget that lilith was in the order?" alyssa scratched the back of her neck, "uh, yeah. sorry about that."

cassidy shrugged, "eh, kinda badass." alyssa smiled at her friend before she and jack began walking out again.

randall looked around, "ah, i'm ready for that gimlet now." lilith sat in the chair jack was once in, "make that two."

hamish looked at cassidy and she nodded with a smile and he got up, "on it." randall looked at lilith, "did you punch me in the face?"

lilith laughed to herself, "you wish." randall turned to cassidy, "did you?" cassidy shook her head, "nah, if i did, i'd tell you." randall nodded, knowing it was the truth and wrapped an arm around the girls shoulders.

JACK HAD COME BACK AND THE FIVE WHERE JUST SITTING AROUND WHEN A RINGING PIERCED THEIR EARS. everyone groaned a bit and cassidy complained, "ugh that noise is more annoying than any of you explained."

lilith came back over from the bar with two drinks, one for herself and one for jack, "well that was intense."

"it was probably edward." hypothesized randall before continuing, "and alyssa, off making sweet, sweet magic together somewhere."

randall took a sip of his drink as cassidy smacked his shoulder for being gross and jack gave him a warning look. he looked around to see everyone's appalled faces and explained further, "i meant that in a literal sense."