CHAPTER SEVEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter seven
╚═══════════╝

❝ MELIORISM
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ❞

CASSIDY CHECKED HER PHONE TO SEE A NEW MESSAGE FROM ALYSSA. she looked at the three wolves, "i've got to go. duty calls."

they all nodded as hamish and lilith gave each other a look while randall waved goodbye and cassidy saluted him off.

she walked out of the door and quickly began to run to meet up back in the woods with alyssa and kyle.

when she made it kyle looked at cassidy annoyed, "we talked about this being late thing cassidy." cassidy nodded, "yeah and i said it would happen again. also this doesn't count because i didn't know this was happening and i just ran a decent distance."

kyle rolled his eyes as alyssa questioned cassidy, "where were you?" cassidy bit down on her lip a bit before shrugging, "just around."

kyle sighed, "it doesn't matter we need to put our masks on now, and cassidy your cloak."

cassidy slipped the cloak and mask on before giving the other two a thumbs up. she couldn't see it but she knew kyle had rolled his eyes.

cassidy leaned towards alyssa, "what are we doing anyways?" alyssa leaned in as well, "uh one of the neophytes, jack actually, he dug up a grave which as you know is a big deal breaker."

cassidy made a small noise of disapproval right before jack came running towards the two, with kyle hiding.

"hello! hello! help!"

jack ran closer, grabbing onto alyssa, "there's something in the cemetery!" alyssa quickly got out of his grasp, "stay back, neophyte."

jack continued, "kyle sent me on a bogus challenge, to dig up a grave and a monster showed up. i think it's the beast that's killing all the pledges, it attacked me and kyle." cassidy bit her lip, it sounded like something kyle would definitely do in her opinion.

kyle suddenly spoke up, "not pledges. neophytes, of which you are neither, because you failed your test."

"tell the truth, kyle. we both know you were there." spat jack as he stared at kyle. "i know of no one named kyle." responded kyle.

jack shook his head, "you know what? fuck you and fuck your bullshit test." jack began walking away before kyle turned to alyssa, "do it."

jack turned back around, "do what?" jack began walking back towards the three, "those magic fun bags are useless. it did nothing against that monster."

kyle looked at alyssa, "i gave you an order." suddenly alyssa threw the dust at jacks face, making the boy instantly pass out.

cassidy and alyssa both took their masks off and looked at kyle. cassidy glared, "what the actual fuck kyle!"

alyssa continued, "yeah care to explain?" kyle looked at the two girls and began to walk towards them, "put your fucking masks back on."

the girls both turned their heads to see two other order members silently standing where jack was, and it almost made cassidy scream.

alyssa pointed towards jack, "pick him up!" the other two did as told and began dragging jack off. cassidy pouted, "i liked that one he was fun."

kyle rolled his eyes and took both cassidy and alyssas robes and masks before walking off, indicating that their little meet up was over. cassidy turned towards alyssa, "did you actually dust him? like no shit?"

alyssa then looked very guilty all of a sudden and cassidys mouth hung open, "you didn't... alyssa! i am so proud of you right now wow."

alyssa smiled at her friend before waving and walking off. cassidy quickly ran back to the wolf house, wanting answers.

when she made it back she quickly knocked on the door a bunch.

"we get it! quit the damn knocking!"

"lilith bring your cute little behind to this door and open it up! i've got an interrogation to run!" shouted cassidy before she heard the door being unlocked.

when it opened, hamish was standing there with a entertained smirk on his face, "do you always compliment people's behinds?"

cassidy shrugged, "nah only lilb- lilith only lilith." hamish looked at cassidy confused before nodding and moving over so she could come in.

she smiled thankfully before running over to where she saw lilith and quickly hugging the girl, who tried to maneuver her way out of the hug.

"hey where's my hug?" questioned randall with a small smile as he watched the two girls. lilith, still trying to get out of the hug, responded, "take mine i don't want it."

cassidy playfully hit lilith on the arm before crossing her arms and her face became serious, "i only came back for my interrogation so everyone take a seat."

"really cassidy?"

"hamish take a seat before i throw one of your bottles of alcohol on the floor." threatened cassidy as hamish looked to lilith wondering if that would actually happen, lilith only nodded, knowing the terror cassidy could become if she didn't get her way at times.

randall, lilith, and hamish all took a seat on the couch together and all looked up at cassidy.

she began to pace.

"first order of business. i must know, are you three the ones killing all the pledges?" they all looked between each other before shaking their heads no, which confused cassidy a bunch.

she had no clue that it would be even harder to find the murderer.

"okay uh question two, which one of you scared jack while at the grave sight?" randall quickly raised his hand, "that was me. i was there before i spooked you cause greybeard wanted some food but then i realized it was jack and held back."

cassidy scrunched up her face, "wow you think you're special when a werewolf attacks you only to find out that same wolf attacked another right before you."

she shook her head, "anyways, i also want to know, do you guys kill people?"

"sometimes."

"when necessary, yes."

"all the time."

cassidy was a bit overwhelmed by the three pretty different answers before it hit her that they kill people, "wait like you eat them?"

lilith shrugged, "sometimes i eat them, sometimes i just hurt them, and other times i just kill them to kill them." cassidy looked at her best friend shocked and took a small step back with a small glare on her face, making the three wolves laugh.

"don't worry cass if we wanted to eat you we'd have done it already."

cassidy sighed, "randall that doesn't make me feel much better."

AUTHORS NOTE !
hello i'm back and i liked this chapter! please tell me what you think and next chapter will be the part two to the randallxcassidyxjack bromance that is forming!

vote and comment! <3