CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty six
╚═══════════╝

❝ VIRIDITY
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ ❞

CASSIDY WAS STANDING AROUND WITH LILITH AND HAMISH WHEN JACK WALKED IN. the three quickly walked towards him wanting to know if he had found randall.

"what happened? does the order have him?" questioned lilith and jack shook his head, "no, but they're after us and they want blood."

hamish looked forward, "we need ideas." jack looked between the three, "actually, i think i might have one."

he turned around and alyssa walked through the door. alyssa and cassidy looked at the other with wide eyes, neither expecting the other.

"hi." stated alyssa as she looked between lilith and hamish.

"oh, hell, no."

"you must be joking."

alyssa suddenly began staring at lilith and lilith spoke up, "she shouldn't be here." lilith noticed the staring, "you got a problem, witchy-poo?"

"i- i didn't expect to see a women here." explained alyssa and lilith quickly shot back, "it's the 21st century. women can be werewolves."

"yeah, i know. its just... nothing. sorry." stated alyssa as lilith just stared at her like she was stupid. jack went next to alyssa, "she's here to help."

"we already have a practitioner and she's in the order. why should we trust her?" shot lilith and alyssa turned to her, "she's in the room."

"why should we trust you?" questioned hamish and alyssa looked at him, "because i just endured torture instead of ratting you out."

"so did cassidy. and your own people tortured you?" shot back hamish and alyssa quickly retaliated, "it's complicated."

"and named gabrielle." mumbled cassidy as jack defended alyssa, "they thought she was a werewolf."

"that's not that complicated." shrugged hamish and lilith spat towards jack, "she shouldn't be here." "she can help us find randall." shot back jack.

"i know this divining spell. it's like a magic compass." explained alyssa and cassidy looked at her, "oh yeah i know it too they taught us last year."

"than we don't need miss thing here." stated lilith and cassidy made a small noise of disagreement, "it takes two practitioners to make and jack doesn't know the spell..."

"do it." instructed hamish and lilith quickly turned to him, "what? you can't be serious."

"i'm always serious."

alyssa quickly walked to the bar in the main room, grabbing cassidys hand on the way to bring her with alyssa. alyssa began unpacking her bag and cassidy began helping.

"what if she needs the cerebral fluid from an unborn baby?" questioned lilith and alyssa looked at her, "have you got some?"