CHAPTER ONE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter one
╚═══════════╝

❝ SELCOUTH
ᵘⁿᶠᵃᵐⁱˡⁱᵃʳ, ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ, ʳᵃʳᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵗ ᵐᵃʳᵛᵉˡᵒᵘˢ ❞

CASSIDY MONTGOMERY WALKED DOWN THE HALLS OF BELGRAVE UNIVERSITY. she was meant to meet up with her friend alyssa drake to give a tour of the campus to new students. alyssa had begged the girl to help until she agreed.

cassidy has decided to take a shortcut through the dorms when she heard, "they want you to be a coy in their system. and then, just like that... you're dead."

she leaned against the wall and stopped for a second as the voice continued, "there's so much to experience, so much to taste. don't let someone else define you. don't waste this opportunity. don't... touch my shit. also, nice to meet you."

"yeah, you, too." she heard a new voice state as she leaned against the side of the door. she watched as a boy with long hair just stood there while the other boy offered his hand to shake before a boy with long hair left the room. cassidy smirked, "wow he didn't even return the handshake!"

cassidy looked between the two boys in the room and noticed one of them was randall carpio, her best friend lilith's friend. she gave him a small wink as randall chucked a bit, "hey cass."

cassidy turned to the other boy and stuck out her hand, "cassidy montgomery."

he smiled a bit and took her hand in his, "jack morton." she smiled, "nice to meet you, jack morton. randall here isn't annoying you too much now is he?"

jack let out a small laugh and shook his head no before he looked at cassidy questionably, "wait montgomery? as in-"

"the family that donates a bunch of money to the school yeah."

jack shook his head no at her response, "no like the montgomery family. one of the oldest families to be in the ord-"

before he could finish once again she quickly cut him off, "i think i know how you're gonna finish that sentence so no. the order doesn't exist, it's a legend created to bring people to the school. but even if it did you'd be thinking of a different family."

jack nodded unconvinced as randall stood, "anyways, got any questions about changing roommates? no? great!" randall walked next to cassidy and put an arm around her, which she quickly threw off.

"also, i'd be more careful about leaving my door wide open. some weird people could walk by and just walk into your room if they wanted too." advised cassidy with a small smirk on her lips.

jack mirrored her smirk, "like you?" cassidy looked at randall with fake shock and he looked back at her the same way before she turned back to jack, "what? no!" she drew out the no as randall laughed, "yes exactly like her."

"oh also, you lose your key. it's 75 bucks to replace it. here is your welcome package. it's got your map of campus, complete with all male, female, and non-binary bathroom locations. there's a bunch of coupons for stuff you'll never buy. there's a rape whistle and a "how not to rape" pamphlet. any questions?" explained randall.

"nope. but if you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask." responded jack making cassidy laugh a bit as randall walked backwards out of jacks room with his fingers pointed up at jack, "i think i'm suppose to say that."

cassidy pointed at jack, "i like you. see ya!" he laughed a bit as she walked out of the room and saw randall waiting for her.

she began walking down the hall with him following after her.

"where you off to?" questioned randall as they continued to walk. cassidy looked at him, "i have to help a friend give a tour to some freshman, she begged me nonstop till i said yes."

randall nodded before smirking, "i might just have to see you there."

she smiled, "maybe you will." randall laughed a bit before looking at cassidy, "you still coming tonight?"

she shrugged as she began walking ahead of him and turned around to face him, "if i feel like it."

randall laughed a bit more, "lilith will probably murder you if she's stuck with hamish and i by herself." cassidy shrugged, "i've gotten out of her killing me more than once before."

randall smiled a bit, "see ya later cass." cassidy smiled and saluted him making him laugh more before she walked off towards where she was meant to meet alyssa.

AUTHORS NOTE !
chapter one is all done and i kinda like it so please tell me what you think!