CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty four
╚═══════════╝

❝ METANOIA
ᵗʰᵉ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ, ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ˢᵉˡᶠ, ᵒʳ ʷᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ❞

CASSIDY WOKE UP ON THE FLOOR OF A HOUSE SHE DIDNT KNOW, COVERED IN BLOOD, AND NAKED. "where am i?" questioned the voice of the boy she remembered having the horrible white hair.

cassidy put her hand to her head as the brown haired boy spoke up, "how did i end up naked?" the older boy questioned, "why am i covered in blood?"

the other girl looked around, "this can't be blood." cassidy sat up, "what else would it be?" the brown haired boy licked his hand and scrunched up his face, "oh, yeah, that's blood."

cassidy scrunched up her face in disgust at the boy as he questioned, "does anyone remember anything?"

the order boy walked past him, "only up until that weird meeting, and then it all goes blank." cassidy quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself as the other girl looked around, "i think we did something terrible. and not the fun kind of terrible."

the blonde boy stood up, "i just hope we didn't hurt anyone."

CASSIDY HAD GONE UPSTAIRS AFTER GETTING CLEANED UP WITH THE GIRL, WHOS NAME SHE LEARNED WAS LILITH. they had found a room that had clothing that fit both of them perfectly and it was weirding the two out.

the two had left the room as the order boy and the brunette also walked out. the brown haired boy threw clothes down towards the blonde who only had a towel wrapped around his lower half from upstairs, "hey, think fast!"

the clothes landed right at the boys feet and the brown haired boy sighed, "wow, nice catch. it's so weird. there's this dope room upstairs with clothes that fit me."

"we had the same luck." nodded the other boy as the brown haired boy continued to throw stuff at the blonde. lilith looked around, "i swear we lived here."

cassidy nodded, "or at least... stayed here often." the blonde nodded as he put his pants on, "yeah, it's weird. i do feel like i've been here, but... definitely haven't lived here before."

the four made it to the main floor as the brown haired boy shrugged, "that would explain the lack of clothes. or you're a pervert."

the older boy laughed, "no judgement." lilith looked at the blonde, "pervert." cassidy nodded, "one hundred percent pervert."

"thanks."

the older boy looked around, "so many questions. i need a drink." "but you're not an alcoholic..." started lilith as the brown haired boy and cassidy joined in,

"you're an alcohol aficionado."

"alcohol aficionado."

they all looked at each other weirdly as the blonde walked by them, "all right, i'm sure we've met before."