CHAPTER THREE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter three
╚═══════════╝

❝ FIKA
ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵒʷ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ❞

CASSIDY SAT AT A TABLETOP NEXT TO JACK AS RANDALL HANDED HER A BEER. she gave the boy a smile before she began sipping it.

"you're over 21, right?" questioned randall as he handed jack a beer. jack went to answer before randall stopped him, "kidding! i don't give a shit."

"thank you." stated jack as the two boys put their glasses together and randall stated, "cheers." cassidy looked at randall betrayed, "you lied to me. you said he was third wheeling us!"

randall looked at her, "oh shit sorry i forgot, um, oh casserole oh casserole hugs and kisses casserole." cassidy looked at randall more betrayed than ever as jack tried not to choke on his beer.

"i told you never to call me that again!"

randall laughed a bit as cassidy looked at him, "it isn't funny. i already have to tell people that they can't call me cass because for some reason you decided to guilt trip me into saying you'll cry because only you can call me that and now this! this is called betrayal."

"is she always this dramatic?" questioned jack with a smile on his face to show he didn't mean it in a rude way. randall nodded, "oh yeah all the time. i often wonder why she chose human development instead of acting as her major."

"i'm still here you know." reminded cassidy as randall smiled before turning back to jack and ignoring her again, "look, man, i wouldn't take her rejection too hard. you never stood a chance. she would have bailed the second she saw your star wars bed sheets."

cassidy chocked a bit on the air she was breathing in before laughing as jack looked at randall, "i'm not interested in her."

jack then turned around to see weston , gregory, and a short girl. cassidy watched the two boys as randall began pointing, "you into him or her? or the other him?"

jack quickly slapped randall's hand down making randall let out an "ouch" as the three looked at cassidys table.

gregory gave her a look before looking at jack in disgust and turning around. cassidy went back to drinking her beer as jack looked at her before leaning towards randall, "what do you know about the hermetic order of the blue rose?"

cassidy almost choked on her beer but had to keep her cool so she didn't draw attention to herself. she didn't notice the side eye randall gave her before he leaned towards jack, "it's a crock of shit."

jack sighed, "i think they may have been recruited, and i'm trying to figure out what they have in common."

cassidy looked at the boys, "i'll be right back." she quickly got up and went towards gregory and weston.

gregory smirked at the shorter girl, "hey cass." she rolled her eyes, "don't call me that asshat." he rolled his eyes as weston looked at her, "what is it?"

cassidy looked between the boys and then towards the girl with a questioning look and they nodded their heads before she continued, "you need to try and be a bit more secretive if you're trying to be in a secret organization."

weston rolled his eyes, "what are you talking about cassidy?" she sighed, "i'm talking about the fact that people are already thinking you've been recruited so try and do a better job than you're doing right now at being secretive."

the boys looked between each other before nodding. she may have been smaller in size but cassidy montgomery wasn't someone to mess with if you knew what was good for you.

cassidy turned around before going back to her table. both boys looked at her questioning why she went over to speak to the two boys they were discussing.

cassidy looked between randall and jack, "what? they are family friends. i was just reminding them to stop starting random fights with people they don't know."

the boys nodded, neither believing her for different reasons but the quickly let it go as jack went back into their conversation, "for someone that doesn't believe, you sure know a lot about them."

"i'm wikipedia smart." shrugged randall with a small smile before continuing, "look, even if they do exist... i wouldn't get your hopes up."

"why is that?" questioned jack before randall answered, "they what sheep. you've got a mind of your own." randall than took a sip of his beer as jack nodded, "yeah. well. who wouldn't want unlimited power? thanks for the beer. see you two around."

jack quickly got up as randall and cassidy watched weston, gregory, and the girl watch jack leave with frowns on their faces.

randall looked at them in deep concentration as cassidy turned her attention to him, "what are you staring at them for now?"

he got out of his small trance and smiled at the girl, "oh no reason cass." randall took another swig of his beer as cassidy nodded, wanting to believe him.

AUTHORS NOTE !
kinda liked this chapter! anyways vote, comment, and all that other good stuff! <3