CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty four
╚═══════════╝

❝ TACENDA
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿˢᵃⁱᵈ ❞

CASSIDY HAD SPENT THE WHOLE DAY AND NIGHT IN HER ROOM DOING SCHOOL WORK TO KEEP HERSELF BUSY. luckily for her she was now caught up and ahead on work but she was super bored and just wanted to hang out with her friends.

cassidys prayers where answered when she suddenly got a call from lilith. she quickly picked up the phone and answered, "hey lil, what's up?"

"cassidy have you seen randall?" questioned lilith from the other line. cassidy scrunched her face up in confusion, "not since you guys told me to have a day off, no. why?"

she heard lilith sigh from the other end, "we haven't seen him since yesterday. meet at the blade & chalice, okay?" cassidy nodded to herself, "okay i'm on my way, bye."

she quickly hung up the phone before grabbing her bag and quickly leaving her dorm, locking the door behind her.

when cassidy got into the blade & chalice, she quickly took a seat next to lilith as hamish pressed end call on his phone.

lilith smiled tiredly at her friend and hamish gave a little wave that cassidy returned with a small smile.

the three waited and jack walked in right as hamish and lilith coffees came. "anything from randall?" wondered jack as he got closer to the table before sending cassidy a small smile that she returned.

"nothing. none of the bar staff remember seeing him after the fight." stated hamish as he crossed his arms over his chest, cassidy looked at him confused, "fight?"

hamish looked at her, "oh, yeah. you weren't there, we got into a fight yesterday with some dudes after lilith accidentally slapped one of their butts and i accidentally offended the same guy."

cassidy slowly nodded and jack looked at hamish, "what about that girl he was with?" hamish looked at jack, "no one knows her."

cassidy felt her insides mush together, "girl?" lilith looked at her best friend, "uh, yeah... randall kinda uh... left with a girl as we were in the middle of our fight."

"oh."

cassidy didn't know why but for some reason hearing randall left with some random girl made her feel like she wanted to puke.

jack, trying to stay on task, asked, "did you try his phone?" lilith looked up at him, "first thing. no answer."

"maybe he was asleep." theorized jack as he put his own phone up to his ear, calling randall.

"i suppose your magic phone is gonna work where mine didn't?"

the group than began hearing a ringtone they all knew to be randall's. they all looked over to where the ringing was and lilith quickly got up before moving a chair and bending down, picking up randall's phone, and declining jacks call.