CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty two
╚═══════════╝

❝ KEFI
ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ʲᵒʸ, ᵉⁿᵗʰᵘˢⁱᵃˢᵐ, ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠʳᵉⁿᶻʸ, ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵉˣᵖʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵇᵘⁿᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵉˣᶜⁱᵗᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵘⁿ ❞

RANDALL HAD GONE OUT TO TALK JACK OUT OF HIS HORRIBLE IDEA. alyssa quickly followed while cassidy bit her thumb nail and hamish paced.

randall came back in shortly, pissed off, and cassidy quickly comforted him. alyssa came back in after, also looking pissed, and the group stood in silence before randall gave an idea and alyssa shook her head.

"this is as bad as jacks idea." stated alyssa and randall quickly replied with a snarky smile, "i think it's great."

hamish turned to randall, "that's because you suggested it." randall smiled at hamish, "you love it."

hamish shrugged, "i said it has potential." randall turned to cassidy, who shrugged, "not the best idea but a tiny bit better than jacks."

alyssa looked between the three, "abduct maddox and trade him for lilith?" randall decided to explain it, "we get lilith out of the orders clutches. edward sacrifices the wrong son, the vade maecum fail. it's perfect."

"it's murder." replied alyssa and hamish sighed, "at best, it's depraved indifference to human life."

randall looked at hamish, "i always forget you were pre-law." hamish looked back at randall, "my father doesn't."

alyssa looked at cassidy, "cassidy, you used to babysit maddox! are you seriously okay with him just dying when he doesn't have to?"

randall looked at cassidy, "you babysat him?" she nodded, "yeah my parents where close with edward for some reason so while they did order business i sat in the other room watching the kid."

randall nodded in understanding and cassidy turned to alyssa, "and of course i'm not okay with it, but what other choice do we have? we can't risk liliths life especially when edward is going to sacrifice maddox no matter what. why not get our friend back?"

alyssa shook her head, "i can't be apart of this." randall looked at her, "you don't have to do anything."

hamish also looked alyssas way, "just tell us where edward lives." cassidy looked at the boys confused, "what the fuck? you guys do know i know where he lives right?"

hamish turned to cassidy, "do you remember the address?" cassidy bit her lip, "i mean... no. but, i know what the house looks like!"

"then we will use your talent of knowing which house it is when we get there." stated hamish before turning back to alyssa.

alyssa sighed, "and how do i know you won't kill anyone else?" the boys looked at each other.

"we promise."