CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty one
╚═══════════╝

❝ HALCYON
ᵃ ᵖᵉʳⁱᵒᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ⁱᵈʸˡˡⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉᶠᵘˡ ❞

CASSIDY WALKED INTO THE RELIQUARY THE NEXT MORNING. kyle had texted her and told her it was urgent and that she needed to come.

she looked ahead and saw gabrielle and brandon sitting down across from the magus' desk. cassidy looked at them confused, "did kyle text you guys too?"

they both turned around and gabrielle nodded with a roll of her eyes, "yes and i'm getting tired of waiting." cassidys eyes widened and she mouthed a wow to herself after the two turned back around.

cassidy walked up to a bookshelf and began looking at all the magic books when kyle walked in, "its about time you showed up."

gabrielle sassed back, "yeah, sorry. it's called a life." kyle scoffed and placed a belgrave university cup with a green liquid in front of gabrielle and brandon.

"ew no thanks. i'm on a cleanse." remarked gabrielle and kyle quickly responded, "not a request." kyle than ushered cassidy over making her
roll her eyes before walking forward and giving kyle a look telling him that's as far as she'd come.

"you're not my tutor." fought gabrielle before kyle looked at her, "no. your tutors dead." he slammed a few glasses on the table as gabrielle looked at brandon, "i thought you were kidding."

"i told you. a werewolf killed him." replied brandon and gabrielle looking at him questionably, "werewolves are real?"

"i know, right?"

"yes! werewolves are real." snapped kyle and cassidy looked at him, "how do you know it was a werewolf and not another golem?"

kyle looked her way, "because when brandon and i went to check on the five participants, all their hearts had been eaten and they were found dead. along with jonas."

cassidys eyes widened and in her mind she reminded herself to smack each werewolf she knew. kyle continued, "and there's one on this campus. so, the four of us are gonna find it, kill it, and drag it back here."

he picked up the drink, "the is oculus veritatis. true sight. with this, you'll be able to see any shape-shifters true form, no matter how good their disguise."

"cool. like x-ray vision." remarked brandon and kyle sighed, "no, brandon, not like x-ray vision. you have to see their skin to see their true form."

"what happens when we find this thing? do we shoot it? do we get guns?" wondered gabrielle seeming to like the idea of murdering.

she continued, "can i get an uzi?" kyle laughed before pulling out a long knife, "forget bullets. forget silver, okay? werewolves are magic, it takes magic to bring one down."

brandon pointed to the knife, "shouldn't that knight be a little bigger?" kyle scoffed, "youre reconnaissance only, so don't worry about it. split up, find it, and then, text me."

WOLF BOY ━━ randall carpioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara