CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty three
╚═══════════╝

❝ FERNWEH
ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵈⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉˢ ❞

MEMORIES RACED THROUGH CASSIDY MONTGOMERYS MIND BEFORE SHE WOKE UP. it had felt like a dream, all these people she didn't know doing all these things that seemed impossible.

cassidy quickly turned her dorm room light on and grabbed her water bottle before chugging whatever was inside, she couldn't remember.

her roommate, sabrina williams, woke up with a groan before looking cassidys way, "cass, what's wrong?"

cassidy looked at her best friend, "i had the strangest dream! there where all these kids our age, werewolves, magic, and this one boy... but it all felt so real."

cassidy watched in curiosity as sabrina rolled her eyes before grabbing a powder she had never seen before. sabrina then threw the powder in cassidys face, making the girl pass out.

sabrina sighed and went up to cassidys ear, "your name is cassidy montgomery. you go to belgrave university, your best friend is named sabrina williams, you think all magic is just a silly fantasy, and you have no clue who randall carpio, jack morton, lilith bathory, or hamish duke are. you're a human development major who only hangs out with her best friend and anyone else her best friend wants."

sabrina quickly turned off the light before going back to her own bed and falling asleep.

CASSIDY WALKED THROUGH THE CAMPUS, ARMS LINKED WITH SABRINA. the two were talking about their classes when a boy suddenly ran right into cassidy.

she fell back a bit but he quickly caught her arm and pulled her back up, "you okay?" cassidy looked up and saw a cute boy with dark brown hair and nodded, "maybe watch where you're going next time?"

he smiled and nodded, "will do." he quickly took off and cassidy gave sabrina a look as she bit her lip and the two continued walking.

sabrina rolled her eyes, "what is with the look on your face? that asshole ran right into you. he could have injured you" cassidy shrugged, "he was kinda cute... and i'm fine! no harm no foul."

sabrina frowned, "he so isn't your type." cassidy scrunched up her face in confusion, "uh, yeah he is." sabrina quickly mumbled to herself, "he won't be."

sabrina reconnected the two girls arms as they continued to walk. "we should go pick up coffee before our next study session." smiled cassidy and sabrina looked at her like she was crazy, "havent you already had three cups this morning?"

cassidy shrugged, "we always get it before we study so why is today any different?" sabrina bit her lip and nodded with a forced smile, "yeah, okay! let's get... another cup."

sabrina began talking about all the tests she was going to ace when cassidy quickly stopped, hearing a loud ringing.

"sab, do you hear that ringing?"