CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty five
╚═══════════╝

❝ YŪGEN
ᵃ ᵖʳᵒᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿᶜᵉ ❞

CASSIDY STOOD IN FRONT OF LILITH IN A ROBE. both girls had a robe on and nothing underneath which made cassidy kinda uncomfortable but she knew why it was happening.

lilith looked at her, "okay so i'm going to show you how you transform and than you'll do it, okay?" cassidy nodded and watched as lilith turned around and began opening her robe, she bent down and than a werewolf came back up and turned around to look at cassidy.

cassidy looked at lilith and was amazed with her control. werewolf lilith turned back around and picked up her robe before turning back human right as she had it wrapped around herself.

lilith looked at cassidy with a small smirk when she noticed the blonde girls wide eyes. "your turn." cassidy looked at lilith like she was crazy, "my turn? i don't know how to do that!"

"you watched in on jacks lessons, right?" cassidy nodded her head as a response to liliths question and lilith continued, "than you must have learned something."

cassidy thought back to randalls lesson and realized she hadn't really been paying attention at all and her cheeks heated up.

"uh... i may have been a bit distracted." mumbled cassidy and lilith tried to keep her smile back, "we will totally talk about that later but right now my advice is to feel ember and just let her out because she wants to come out."

cassidy nodded and jumped up and down a bit and blew out some air. she took a deep breath in and shot her hands forward waiting for anything to happen, nothing did.

cassidy opened her eyes and looked at lilith with a pout and lilith sighed, "try again." cassidy nodded and tried again, and again, and again.

it felt like it had been an hour of trying when it was really five minutes after the tenth try. cassidy looked at lilith, "magic is suppose to be like walking for me and yet i can't get it!"

lilith bit her lip, "well cassie this isn't magic. i know it may seem that way but what's happening is you're trusting yourself and your hide enough to let ember out and let her have control. in magic the control is in your hands, you need to let ember take the wheel."

cassidy sighed, "how am i supposed to do that?" lilith shrugged, "i don't know cassie, everyone has their own journey. i don't know how you'll give up control but i do know that you can! don't think of it as loosing control over the situation, but gaining a new perspective because that's all that this is."

cassidy nodded and replays lilith words in her head over and over before turning around and beginning to take her robe off.

lilith turned away until she heard a low growl, she turned back around and smiled when she saw that cassidy had done it.

she had turned into a werewolf.

"okay now cassie, try to turn back." instructed lilith and the wolf cassidy turned back around and grabbed the robe.

when she turned back towards lilith, a normal human cassidy smiled at her best friend and jumped around a bit in joy.

the two girls quickly hugged before lilith looked at cassidy, "okay try again."

HAMISH HAD DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE SEARCH FOR RANDALL A BIT LONGER WHILE LILITH HELPED CASSIDY. cassidy had been able to transform to a wolf and back every time she focused but she still wasn't a master.

when he came back, the two girls where sitting and talking on the main room couch. they both stood up right when he came in and he shook his head no, radiating fear.

"we have to check." stated hamish and cassidy looked at lilith, "what does he mean?" lilith turned to cassidy, "we have to check and see if randall's hide is back in its locker."

cassidy was happy she was sitting because she felt her knees buckle a bit. she didn't know if she would be able to handle it if the hide was in the locker.

hamish led the two girls back downstairs and there was a huge tension in the room.

they all stood across the room from the hide lockers and lilith spoke up, "i can't do this." hamish stared at the lockers as he responded, "lil, we have to. he's not in the gym, he's not in class, he's nowhere."

lilith looked at hamish, "it doesn't mean that he's dead. it doesn't mean that his hide came home."

"i know. so, let's be sure." responded hamish and by now the three where standing right outside the room with the hide lockers and hamish walked in.

"i'm gonna throw up." remarked cassidy as she took liliths hand in her own.

hamish took a breath and quickly unlocked the locker before opening it and shining a light inside of it.

he turned back around to the two girls, "nothing." lilith took a breath, "okay. so, then where is he?"

cassidy wrapped her arms around herself, "i don't know but i really hope he's safe." hamish nodded in agreement before leading both girls back upstairs.

he quickly went to his bar area and made three drinks. he handed each girl one and lifted his up, "to randall's safe return and our newest, full time, member."

lilith smiled a bit towards cassidy and lifted her drink up as hamish continued, "all that is left for you to do is say the oath."

lilith looked at cassidy, "and make sure you know what you're getting into because around here we aren't teammates with the order."

cassidy lifted her drink up, "after that spell that killed those people, i'm not sure i'll ever look at the order the same again anyways."

she paused and took a breath, "i give my life to the cause."

AUTHORS NOTE!
hi this was a filler and i hope you liked it! things are going to get WAY more interesting and next chapter will be apart of the shows plot! don't forget to vote and comment! <3