CHAPTER FOURTEEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter fourteen
╚═══════════╝

❝ METANOIA
ᵗʰᵉ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ, ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ˢᵉˡᶠ, ᵒʳ ʷᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ❞

CASSIDY STOOD IN JACKS ROOM NEXT TO RANDALL WAITING FOR THE BOY TO RETURN. randall had dragged her with him once he saw the kill jack cup and thought she could help.

they stood waiting until the door opened. cassidy turned around to see jack, shirtless and covered in blood. she looked at jack and shrugged, thinking he was fine without a shirt but no serious thing.

"will you stop breaking into my room?" questioned jack and randall quickly replied, "times up. hamish and lilith are looking for you."

"good. let them kill me." replied jack as he wiped the blood off his face. cassidys eyes widened, not expecting him to say that as randall looked at jack, "woah. as your RA it kinda sounds like you're depressed. and this whole look... supports my theory."

"i just killed my ethics professor! i woke up next to his dead body. i'm covered in his blood. and i think one of his tendons is stuck in my fucking teeth!" shouted jack before going up to randall and showing the boy his teeth.

randall looked closely, "oh, yeah! flossing is your friend." cassidy scrunched up her face, "gross." "that's all you have to say?" questioned jack looking between the two.

randall decided to explain, "if silverback killed your ethics professor, he must have had a good reason. what's the last thing you remember?"

"i was with benson. outside her house. what if i killed her too?" questioned jack looking between the two as cassidy looked at him confused, "why were you at professor bensons house?"

randall sighed, "no time let's go." he quickly grabbed cassidys hand and pulled her after him as jack quickly followed.

"this seems to be a reoccurring thing. you dragging me around like a rag doll." mumbled cassidy as randall shrugged, "you're my partner in crime!"

cassidy smiled, "awe that's sweet."

THEY WALKED UP TO BENSONS HOUSE AND SAW JACKS CLOTHES LAYING ON THE GROUND. "leaving evidence of a transformation? sloppy, dude." tsked randall making cassidy chuckle while jack quickly grabbed his clothes.

they all walked up to the front door and jack knocked, yet no one came to the door.

"professor benson!" shouted jack as randall tried to look through the window. cassidy shrugged, "maybe she's avoiding you! since it is creepy for a student to show up on their professors door two days in a row."

jack sent cassidy a quick glare before knocking again, "professor! hello!"

randall looked around, "looks clear to me. why were you here anyways?" cassidy scoffed, "oh so when i ask we don't have time but we have time for you to ask?"