CHAPTER EIGHT

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter eight
╚═══════════╝

❝ MICAWBER
ᵃⁿ ᵉᵗᵉʳⁿᵃˡ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵐⁱˢᵐ ❞

CASSIDY WALKED THROUGH THE COURT YARD AND STOPPED WHEN SHE HEARD LAUGHTER. she quickly headed towards the noise to see jack tied down with sharpie all over him, including a sharpied dick on his forehead.

she tried to stop the laughter coming from her mouth when she saw him glare at her. cassidy quickly took out her phone and snapped a photo before walking over and crouching down in front of him.

"fun night, morton?"

jack stared at her unamused, "haha very funny cassidy. can you help me?" cassidy shrugged, "what's the magic word?"

"cassidy."

cassidy put her arms up in surrender, "fine fine don't get your panties in a twist dickwad." cassidy laughed at her own nickname as jack stared at her unamused again.

she made eye contact with the boy, "oh the photo is staying on my phone and the nickname is staying too, just so you know." jack sighed, "i figured."

cassidy smiled before she began helping jack out of the duck tape that was keeping him stuck down.

CASSIDY QUICKLY WALKED INTO THE BLADE & CHALICE AND SPOTTED RANDALL SITTING ALONE AT A BOOTH DOING WORK. she quickly smiled to herself before walking over to him.

"hey wolf boy scoot over."

randall looked up and smiled at cassidy before sliding farther into the booth so she had room to sit next to him. he looked at her, "maybe that's a bad nickname when we are out in the open."

cassidy thought for a moment, "can i call you by that when we aren't in the open?" randall nodded and laughed a bit when cassidys face lit up in joy.

"okay well then your nickname while in the open can continue to be dumbass." stated cassidy already deciding to keep randall's original nickname now.

"i'm not sure i like that one." chuckled randall as cassidy shrugged, "oh well." he laughed again before going back to his premed work.

cassidy went into her backpack and grabbed some of her own homework before grabbing a pencil and placing both things on the table. she opened her notebook and textbook that she had grabbed before she began to write down notes.

the two sat in silence for a bit before jack came rushing in and sat down across from them. "sorry to ruin your date but you're going to think i'm insane."

"already there."

"isn't a date."

jack moved towards the two, and in a hushed tone, stated, "i think i know what's killing everyone." randall sat back and instinctively wrapped an arm around the side of the booth cassidy was on.

"don't you mean "who"?" asked randall before jack shook his head, "no, definitely what." "oh, you mean, like, a weapon? what is it? is it like a machete? a parang?" asked randall.

cassidy continued to write down her notes as she spoke up, "just get to the point morton."

"a werewolf." stated jack, making cassidy look up and barely look at randall. "oh, a mythical creature." smiled randall, amused.

"i've seen it, okay? it's chased me. also, i've chased it, which i think i need to do again." explained jack as cassidy sighed, "you wanna chase a werewolf?"

jack nodded.

randall leaned forward, "dude, are you seriously asking us on a werewolf hunt?" jack extended his arms, "and clearly, i'm the mayor or crazytown and i'll be going."

jack went to get up before randall spoke up again, "because i am in." jack smiled a bit, "what if i'm wrong?"

"dude... what if you're right?" smiled randall before both boys turned their attention to cassidy, who just looked back at them.

she made eye contact with randall, who subliminally nodded his head, making her sigh, "sure it's not like i've got anything better to do."

"nice! let's go hunt some werewolves!" exclaimed randall very excitedly.

AUTHORS NOTE!
this is kinda short but i'm gonna most the next chapter in like 20 so it's okay lol. anyways let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote and comment!