CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter seventeen
╚═══════════╝

❝ HABROMANIA
ᵈᵉˡᵘˢⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ ❞

CASSIDY WALKED BACK INTO THE WOLVES HOUSE. she had gotten up early to go to class and since she was all done she decided to come back. she made her schedule this year all early morning classes so she'd have the rest of the day free and she was very glad she did that.

when she made it fully in she waved at the three wolves who where in their living room. hamish looked at cassidy from the bar and held out a drink.

she smiled and quickly grabbed it, "oh thank you!" cassidy took a sip and looked at hamish wide eyed from how good the drink was.

"damn dude this is the shit." hamish laughed out a thank you to the girl before she went and sat on the couch. randall smiled at her as he tied his shoe.

suddenly jack walked in, "i know who's preforming this magic." randall stood up, "gabrielle dupres and brandon carothers."

"how did you-"

"i saw you talking to them dude, and they both got into the order. do you really think i wouldn't figure that out?" asked randall as lilith walked down the stairs, "yeah, thanks for the heads-up."

cassidy stood up when randall grabbed her hand to bring her with the other wolves. jack stepped back, "you can't kill them." lilith looked at him, "we can if we hurry."

"look, just let me talk to them first. you at least owe me that much." that set something off in hamish because the next thing cassidy knew, hamish slammed jack into the wall and had his hand around jacks neck.

it shocked cassidy and she quickly squeezed randall's hand. he smiled a bit before squeezing her hand back in comfort.

"everything bad that has happened up until now is because you haven't listened to a word we've said. we don't owe you anything. you understand?" questioned hamish as he continued to cut the air from jacks lungs.

"yes." breathed out jack before hamish let his neck go. jack looked around, "we can stop the magic. without killing anyone."

"how?" wondered hamish making jack explain, "i didn't eat clarke's heart when i killed him. so the magic targeting benson, it kept going. it found a new path to her."

"the person driving the car." realized randall making jack nod, "exactly. but the magic started to wear out. it wasn't... it was less effective, that's why benson wasn't killed."

randall looked at jack happily, "we can wear a spell down, render it harmless." hamish turned his glare to randall, "i heard him."

"that's great, when we know the target." snapped lilith making jack look her way, "i can find out. just let me talk to gabrielle and brandon. this will work."

"says the expert." responded lilith and jack looked her right in the eyes, "of it doesn't... go ahead and kill me."

"sounds fair to me."