CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty two
╚═══════════╝

❝ AMBROSIAL
ᶠʳᵃᵍʳᵃⁿᵗ, ᵈᵉˡⁱᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ❞

"LISTEN, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" yelled jack from the phone as the three walked into the basement. "hey." stated lilith and they heard jack respond, "lilith? sorry, wrong psycho. look, i can't talk right now."

"do you have time for hamish being killing by your order buddies?" snapped lilith at the phone and they heard jack respond, "what? what are you talking about?"

"the order is hunting us." stated randall into the phone and lilith added, "they have some kind of magic and can see that we're wolves."

randall was out of breath, "they saw hamish, now they're tracking him." jack spoke up, "nah, that doesn't make sense. how would they know to look for you?"

cassidy grabbed the phone, "kyle has this weird green drink that lets you see what someone truly is. human, golem, werewolf, etcetera."

"yeah but how did they know to go after wolves?"

cassidy looked at the two wolves with raised eyebrows and her arms crossed after she gave randall back the phone to admit what they did.

neither of them said anything but jack got the picture, "you stopped the transference. you ate their hearts, didn't you? that's why renée is dead. that's why i'm in this shitstorm."

lilith grabbed the phone, "oh, boo-hoo. what's the matter, is your precious order mad at you?"

"i'm out in the middle of nowhere with a necromancer trying to kill me."

randall put his hands on his hips, "yeah, well, that... actually stands pretty bad." "look, i told you to leave it alone, so did cassidy, but, no, you had to go full-on kilith." scolded jack and cassidy looked at lilith, enjoying the new nickname jack gave the girl.

"guys, priorities. hamish is injured. we need a hail mary here, jack." expressed randall and jack sighed, "look, there's a book in the sanctuary. it explains how to heal magical wounds."

randall looked around, "okay. what's it called?"

"i don't know. it's brown. i gotta go." jack than hung up the phone and cassidys mouth went wide, "that was rude."

randall sighed, "maybe jack and cass were right. maybe we should've let that spell go." lilith turned to randall, "jack's a dick! and cassidy had parental fears." lilith began searching with randall and cassidy looked at her with betrayal in her eyes, "hey! i was not only worried about my parents being there! that was just... the top worry."

lilith gave her a look and cassidy sighed before she also began to search for the book.

THEY HAD FOUND THE BOOK AND ALL THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THE POTION. cassidy made herself the boss of the project since she was the only one who had made a potion before.