CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty seven
╚═══════════╝

❝ MÅNGATA
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ❞

CASSIDY STOOD NEXT TO LILITH GETTING READY TO WORK ON THE MEMORY POTION. she poured a bit of green liquid before smiling at cassidy and the two heard the door open and close.

"i thought you were out hunting." spoke lilith and randall nodded to himself, "yeah, jacks description wasn't much help, so, i thought i'd see if you two needed anything."

lilith shook her head a bit, "uh... probably not a good idea, in case the order finds us all together here. cassie and i've got our alibi down."

cassidy smiled at randall, "we were both confused on a different incantation and both our tutors where busy so we asked the other to help."

randall shrugged, "i made sure i wasn't followed." lilith continued to go through the ingredients they had, "but if someone comes to check on us..."

"we'd hear them long before they got here." stated randall and cassidy shrugged, "he's got a point." lilith gave her a look, "you're on my side."

lilith gave cassidy a knowing look making them girl sigh, "randall, i know why you came here." he pointed forward, "to help with that potion."

cassidy spoke at the same time, "to pick up where things left off." randall nodded, "okay, yes, but only if you're cool with it. i mean, cass, we've held hands already."

cassidy gave lilith an apologetic look, who just shrugged, before she grabbed randall's hand and pulled him into a more private area of the house.

randall smiled, "this is not where i expected this to go." cassidy smiled a bit, "yeah and it's not gonna go the way you think it will now."

randall frowned, "cass i like you a lot and i know you like me too. the order came in here and tore us all apart. i mean, they took our stuff, our home, our lives. and now hamish wants to stay?"

cassidy sighed, "he wants to stay and take their stuff. and i think he might be right. we can learn a lot from them. and besides, magic saved him."

"yeah after it almost killed him, and jack, and lilith, and me, and probably you at a time i don't know." explained randall and cassidy grabbed his hand, "you were right that i really like you, but what if now isn't the right time for this? we've already got a random murderer on our hands and the order... how much more can we take?"

randall grabbed her other hand and faced cassidy towards him, "the order took out memories to try and change us. it kind of feels like they're succeeding, and yet, i still know exactly what i feel for you and i know that it is true. no amount of memory wiping is going to change that."

cassidy smiled a bit, "you really think it can work?" randall laughed, "dumb and dumber does need a part two when it comes to us, id love to see how the story plays out."