62 ~ Radha On The Dance Floor

"What do you wanna talk?" Sumedh asks Deva. They were sitting at a cafe after college hours. He was looking at watch impatiently, as the function was going to start. It wouldn't be nice if son in law of the house went late.

"Bhai, I wanna explain myself. Try to understand my point. Please." She literally begged him.

"See, Deva. We should be in the place, where we have to give explanation to anyone. We should be crystal clear and with the damn attitude that I wouldn't give fucking explantion for whatever I do. And that do must be a appropriate thing." Sumedh tried to explain calmly but his disappointment on her came out.

"I am sorry, bhai, I disappointed you a lot. Even our family stops bothering about me. I wanna pour my heart to someone. Please." Her voice broke as tears filled her eyes.

Sumedh nodded his head.

"I love Kartik since very long. I know him since I joined this college. I tried to express him in many ways. But he avoided me. Yet I was behind him. I love his every action. His good heart and caring nature, jovial talks, everything pulled me to him. But he never showed those to me. He would be always frustrated with me just by seeing me. One day he slapped me when I proposed him in front of everyone in the campus. After to that I didn't bother him. Yet I didn't stop admiring him. At that time only you and your friend joined as professor in our college. At that time only my heart broke into pieces." She chuckled sadly, blinking away her tears.

"On the very first day itself, he was flirting with that girl. She was also teasing him back though she was a professor. I followed them everywhere. It was clearly evident that Kartik has feelings for that girl. I couldn't accept it, bhai. I love him for past three years selflessly. I tolerated his hatredness. I enjoyed his happiness like mine and devasted for his sadness like mine. But he didn't even consider me. That hurt me a lot." She paused, clutchung the spoon in her hand hardly. Sumedh listened to her silently, wanting her to take her heart completely.

He held her hands and assured her that she wasn't alone. She came back to her sense and smiled a little before continuing, "I felt like I should claim my rights, as I felt insecure of losing him. At that time only, Kartik's di approached me. She explained me about how to fight for our love and get it by hook or crook. I thought for few days and asked her to help me to get i...intimate with him.."

She looked down in shame. Sumedh understood that Deva didn't take that decision by herself. She took that due to Tunisha's manipulation and the courage she gave to her. So, he didn't say anything.

"She gave me a drug to spike his drink. I was totally shivering when I did that and took him alone. Though I did that on purpose I was thinking some corner to drop that plan. But his drunken state made me worry what if he got caught. So, I thought of hide him somewhere and call you. But before that your friend came and caught us. I was triggered when everyone started blaming me and talked ill about her. I know this wouldn't justify me. Nor I am here to justify myself. I just wanna drop the burden in my heart somewhere. I am sorry, bhai. If possible forgive me." She held his palms tight and shed tears, looking down.

Sumedh wiped her tears and caressed her hairs, "Go to home. I will talk with you tomorrow. You need some relaxation now."

She nodded her head. He wished to make her understand about Kartik and Helly's love. But she was already a mess now. So, he thought of talk later and took her to her house. After dropping her, he left to Mallika's house.

Sumedh straightaway went to their room to get ready. He got showered and changed into royal blue sherwani with golden pants, matching with his angel. He peeped outside at garden through window and smiled seeing Mallika with Tunisha and laughing.