49 ~ Wanna Take you

Sumedh's eyes stared at his innocent angel without blink. She walked down the stairs in his chosen outfit with her hair flow down her waist. Few strands fell on her face, making her more lovely.

Her breath hitched when she looked at him. He was not less. He was matching her in his red outfit. Looked hot with his first two collor buttons opened and hairs tied into little pony.

His greyish green orbs dug deep into her soul and settled in her racing heart beat. As she stood in front of him, he held her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"I am not getting heart to leave the house right now. Wanna take you right now under me." He whispered dangerously, moving his fingers inside her hairs and held her head close to his face firmly.

She shivered when his hot breath fell on her face, making her breath level high unknowingly. She fisted his red crisp blazer and muttered timidly, "You have to be patient for one night and day for that."

He sighed and took her lips for a passionate kiss to quench his hungry hormones. She tried to match his dominance. Her hands automatically cupped his cheeks and gave in to his desire.

He broke the kiss and joint his forehead with hers. Both panted heavily, as he muttered in between, "I will never get enough of you."

She blushed and hugged him, hiding her face in his chest. He smiled and hugged her back, bending down to place a warm kiss on her bare shoulder.

"Let's go."

"Nisha

"Nisha." Tunisha looked at her doorstep to find her foster mother, standing there with weak smile.

"Mo... Sorry, Aunty. What do I owe you to visit this poor girl?" The sarcasm was clearly visible in her voice.

Hearing her voice, Tunisha's parents came to the living room. Naina, Tunisha's mother,  shared a look with her father, Sudeep.

"I wanna talk with you. Shall we go out anywhere?" Tunisha couldn't deny and her parents find it an opportunity to let their evil daughter patch up with Mallika's family.

"Fine!"

Mallika wore a matching cardigan before they left the villa

Mallika wore a matching cardigan before they left the villa. He took her to the boat and they left the seashore. She felt refreshed with the breeze that caressed her face from the opposite direction.

Her eyes were closed, as she lived in the moment. Her lips curled up. All the while Sumedh's eyes were on her. He adored her face with lot of love by keeping his chin on his palm and his elbow resting on his knee.

They reached their destination in sometime. He held Mallika's hand and carefully got her out. Once the boat, he had hired left, they were alone in that island.

Mallika looked at the night sky and sea merged at the end of the world. It was a magical sight. Sumedh held her wrist and pulled her close to him before whispering, "Let me cherish you before you cherish the moment with something else."

She blushed and said, "No one at the college will believe that their khadoos professor is actually cheesy romantic guy."

"Love sick puppy." Sumedh added and winked at her.

"And lovely husband." Mallika added, pecking his lips.

Seizing the opportunity, he started kissing her before she moves back. She smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

"You never fail to miss any opportunity to kiss me." She said, breaking away from the kiss.

"I can do much more. But you are only feeling uncomfortable due to bleeding." She hit his shoulder, "Shameless!"

"Chill, I am just kidding. I know how to take care of you as much as about make love to you." She was flushed and started walking into the island, shouting, "Never miss to mention about your sex life even if you are trying to behave as saint."

He jogged behind her and scooped her in his arms, "That too when I have a sexy damsel."

She closed her face with her palms, "Stop it, Sumi!"

He laughed and made her to sit on the chair, "Okay, Maharani. Now open your eyes."

She opened her eyes only to find him sitting on his knees. Her eyes wandered around and caught a tent at some distant with bonfire infront of it. Table was filled with dinner recepies.

Candles were kept here with the lids to protect them from not turn off due to wind. She looked at all in awe, "How did you arrange this all?"

"That doesn't matter. But this..." She looked at him when he dragged and her eyes twinkled when she saw a diamond ring set in his hand.

"First of all, I am sorry, Jaan. Due to my insecurity, I married you adamantly. We didn't get to enjoy our wedding at that time. There wasn't any proper ritual. Every individual will have certain expectations in their wedding. I might have ruined your wishes. So, today, let's start our wedding ceremony with our engagement. Will you marry me once again, my love?" He took out single ring from the box and held out his another hand for hers.

She was surprised and felt extreme emotional to feel that moment. She nodded her head and gave her hand in his. He smiled and slid a ring in her finger before kissing her knuckles.

After to him, she took another ring from the same box and slid that in his finger and whispered, "I love you, handsome."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. Those moments were beautifully captured by the camera he had fixed on the table. Mallika closed her eyes, as his lips lingered there for sometime.

After the dinner, he played a slow music and took her to dance. His hands found their way around her waist and her hands around his neck. Both swayed their body effortlessly with their eyes locked with each other.

They tripped and fell near the bonfire. As the romantic music went on, Sumedh removed her cardigan before flipping her down to the sand.

Her face glowed in the fire. He moved back only to remove his blazer and laid down next to her with his hand supporting his head. His another hand caressed her exposed thigh, sending shiver down her spine.

Her lips trembled, as her knees gave in. He closed the distance between them and started kissing her before taking her inside the tent.

He had to wait one more day to ravish his beauty.

How was the chapter, peeps?

What is Sathya going to talk with Tunisha? How is tables gonna turn?

I think this book is getting bored. So, should end it soon. Let me think about it.