55 ~ Goddess Under The Shrine Moonlight

*Mature content ahead throughout the chapter*

Sumedh held the hem of her veil, as Mallika tend to move away from the cot. It fell of her hairs, resting peacefully in his arms.

He got up and held her waist from the back. He slowly wrapped his arms around it and kept his chin on her shoulder, standing in front of the bonfire, feeling the extreme warmth.

His hand slowly unpinned her duppata and let it fell to the ground. She closed her eyes, feeling shy. He moved back and gazed at her back.

Since she had tied her hair into a bun with crown bride, her bare back was clearly a treat to him.

With that a single string, keeping her blouse stick with her body, didn't make any attempt to shield her milky white back from his hungry eyes.

He took slow steps around her, letting his shameless eyes roam on her bare waist, which had a perfect curve and his eyes landed on her small navel, which was partially covered with waist chain.

He tugged his index finger in the waist chain and pulled her close to him. Her breathing increased when his finger intentionally or unintentionally dipped into her belly button.

His eyes reached her heaving chest, which was doing up and down. Her midriff was little deep due to the failure of her blouse to cover it up.

He used his left hand index finger to dip into her valley, making her clutch her lehanga tightly in her fist.

Her lips parted shiveringly, as he moved it from her valley to her throat slow and sensually, moving it along her collarbone, while his finger on her waist chain traced her waist slow and steadily.

In the fraction of second, he pulled her waist chain and the beads on it fell on the muddy floor, scattering all around. She gasped and bit her lips.

He smirked and moved around to her back, tracing the chain of her neck piece. He stopped his finger right at the hook and unclasped it. It slowly fell down, travelling down her bossom and belly finally reached her toes.

He moved close to her earlobes from behind and whispered, "You are looking like a goddess under the shrine moonlight and pious fire."

She blushed and moved to the cottage, swaying her hips, which just induced his already crazy hormones more. He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled like a mad, before following her inside the cottage.

She was there, admiring the decoration inside the cottage. There were lanterns of red color hanging down from the ceiling, which was illuminating their desire for each other with it's dark light.

Floor was filled with flowers, which was not less than a flower bed. The fragrance just drove them crazy.

Sumedh, who had had enough patience, hugged her with force from behind and they both fell into the pool of flowers. She gasped, as they both drown into the flowers completely.

He slowly moved up and removed the hairs from her face. She looked into his eyes, which held hell of desire for her.

His hand travelled inside the flowers and reached her bossom. He cupped them softly, kissing her forehead. She clutched his sherwani, as he pressed them with force, trailing his lips all over her face before claiming her lips.

She threw herself into him and kissed him back, as passionately as him, coming out of the flowers, making them flow over him.

He held her by one hand and pulled the single string of her blouse, loosening it from her shoulder. He pinned her without breaking the kiss into the flowers, groping her bossoms inside her loosened blouse.