09 ~ Deny this Wedding?

When he was about to look into the mirror, the light was turned on inside the room and he heard a voice, "What did happen, Miku?"

He jerked aside in fear of getting caught and climbed down from her balcony at the lightning speed. He took a mental note to take Mallika's number from his mother and talk with her the next day.

"Nothing, Nisha di. I just feel like crying and wanna have this chocolate." She replied, wiping away her teardrops and opening the chocolate.

Tunisha assumed that she might be on her dates and mood swings. She nodded her head at her and laid down on her side, taking her mobile to see whether there were any texts from her husband.

Seeing there was nothing, she felt annoyed more than disappointed, "I hate you!"

She closed her eyes, turning off the light. In the brightness of the night lamp, Mallika looked at Nisha's pale face. She watched her activities while munching the chocolate.

"How could Jiju do this to her? Whether love is that's it? For love marriage couple itself this condition. Then how it will be for me and Sumedh Ji? Should I deny this wedding?" Those questions ran into her mind, making her scared.

Scared of wedding life!

Mobile near Mallika's head let out a sound, which was horrible in the peaceful silence since ut disturbed her beautiful sleep

She turned the mobile to silent mode without opening her eyes and continued sleeping.

On the other hand, Sumedh, who had come back from jogging looked at his mobile now and then to see whether Mallika had replied to his good morning message.

He felt slightly disappointed to see it unseen yet. He shook his head, clearing the thoughts and went to get ready for her meeting with government officials that day.

He had to start his work in India for his dream project. Already Indian government had studied his plan. Yet, he had to explain to the committee of people, who would sanction the plan.

Though he already knew that it was sanctioned, he was a bit nervous, since he would be a leader of this project and it would take his life to another level.

Finally, before moving out of his room, he checked for any text from Mallika. But there wasn't any. He let out a sigh and went down for breakfast before leaving for his work.

 He let out a sigh and went down for breakfast before leaving for his work

Mallika woke up as usual at 9 am and went straight to the restroom. After taking a good time to bathe and get ready, she came out wearing her t-shirt and skirt.

Her eyes fell on Tunisha, who was looking out through the window by sitting on the sofa. Looking at the mountains at far and birds chirping in the trees, she was lost somewhere.

"Nishu..." Mallika touched her shoulder before continuing, "Let's go out somewhere. It's quite long since we had gone out."

"Miku, please. I am not in the state to think and do anything as if nothing happened in my life. Just leave me alone at least for some time. Trust me, I won't suicide. Because by doing that only my body will relieve from this world. But not my soul. My soul will be in pain forever." As much as she tried to suppress her tears, they burst out like a river finally.

Being naughty and childish, Mallika never had seen this much painful emotion in her life. It wasn't that she had never cried. But all those were for silly reasons and childish things.

She didn't have any idea of how the outer world would be. Since childhood, she had been surrounded by her family. Either it was school or any other place. She didn't go to college like Tunisha, as there Tunisha was away from family and after her first year, she shifted to the hostel.

Maybe that was where she had fallen in love and now had a heartbreak. But Mallika never got a chance to be away from her lovable parents and possessive cum irritating brothers since her childhood and up to now.

So, she hardly communicated with third persons except to her mentors at school. Even for any relative's death, her parents alone had gone. So, she didn't have any idea of being emotional except for the only fact of leaving her family after the wedding.

Even that hadn't occupied her heart yet that much, seeing Tunisha in such condition. She left her in her room and went down to the living room.

Ram and Madhav were watching TV. Radha and Sathya were preparing lunch. Her elder two brothers and bhabis had gone to their work. Even Kartik had gone to college. Kids had gone to school.

Well, she wasn't surprised because it was her usual time for breakfast and eating alone, sitting inbetween her father and Chachu while watching her favourite Ninja Hattori series.

But today, her mind was occupied with a lot of things. She wasn't sure about what should happen in her life. She sat at the dining table, serving her plate with aloo parathas and filling the glass with fresh juice.

She unlocked her mobile and get to see his text at first. Her lips widened with an involuntary smile.

Unknown number

Hi! This is Sumedh here, Jas.

Well, I am sorry for hurting you
yesterday. I was just... well,
leave it.

Wanna go to the chocolate park
at evening?

By the way, Good Morning!
Have an amazing day.

She immediately texted soon after seeing the text about the chocolate park.

Wanna go to the Chocolate park
at evening?
Double yes! Please!!

She was constantly looking at her mobile for any text or call from him. But there was nothing. She had her breakfast and her mother and Chachi.

"Mumma, Sumedh Ji had asked me whether I wish to go to the chocolate park with him. See, he only asked me. It won't be nice right if I deny it? So, shall I go?" She acted innocently, as she knew her mother's strictness when it comes to her eating chocolates.

"Don't act all innocent, drama queen. Take Nisha also with you. She will have a different atmosphere as well, right?"

 She will have a different atmosphere as well, right?"

What do you guys think about Sumedh's disappointment?

Mallika doesn't know about this world yet.

Nisha is going to join their outing. What will happen?