52 ~ Very Good Stamina

"Hello, do you remember any of us? No calls, no texts..." Helly's complaining tone reached Sumedh's ears.

"I had already texted you to not disturb me until we return, right? That includes that even I won't disturb our time by doing unwanted things." Sumedh's reply made Helly to pout and Kartik chuckle.

"Now take 1000 rupees. You lose." Sumedh furrowed his eyebrows, hearing Kartik.

"Kartik, yours or mine both are ours, so let that 1000 rupees be with me." Helly winked at him, making him blush.

"Excuse me, what is happening?" Sumedh interrupted their little romantic moment.

"That we had a bet. Helly was saying that you would feel bad and ask sorry when she complains about your negligence towards us. I told that you would be head over heels behind your wife in love since you both are in honeymoon. Now I won. Simple." Kartik laughed but Sumedh shouted at them both and cut the call.

Meanwhile Mallika came out of the restroom in yellow attire, drying her hairs. Sumedh kept the mobile on the table and hugged her from back, as she settled in the vanity table.

"Yesterday night was amazing." Sumedh whispered in Mallika's ear.

She blushed remembering the sleepless night and his attrocities, "I had never seen this side of yours. You have very good stamina."

"I know." He hugged her more, saying huskily. She nudged his chest with her elbow before replying, "I meant our sangeet party at yesterday night. You were dancing throughout night without any tiredness. I meant about that stamina."

He chuckled and whispered once again, "But I meant about the stamina, I am going to show tonight. Our wedding night."

She blushed and pushed him away, "First go and take bath. By the way, have you booked the tickets for our return?"

"Yeah. We have flight tomorrow morning. So, we will wind up our wedding by today afternoon and we will have our wedding evening." He winked at her, making her blush more.

"Idiot!" She threw her wet towel on him and went out from there to recieve a breakfast.

He chuckled at her disappearing figure and went to take bath.

"Nisha di, come on. Why are you hesitating? This is your house, right?" Kartik said, but she just smiled sarcastically.

Behind her came her greedy parents, who were looking at the glittering house, which was ready for celebrating the generations last wedding of Kartik and Helly.

"Mom, Radha Ma, Ram pa, dad, ammo, everyone come here and see who is here." He shouted excitedly.

Whole family came there, hearing his shout. Kalyani, who came with smile, her smile vanished, seeing Tunisha. Whereas Sathya went and hugged Tunisha, "How are you, Princess?"