47 ~ How Cheesy!

Single line!

Mallika's eyes pooled with tears immediately. She buried her face in the crook of Sumedh's neck and cried her heart out. Sumedh rubbed her back, not knowing what to do.

"Jaan, look at me." He pulled her back and cupped her cheeks.

She looked away and wiped her tears, yet crying. He sighed and made her look at him again.

"Jaan, there is nothing to cry in it." He tried to explain her but she was hell bent to listen to him.

"Seriously nothing, Sumedh? It showed negative. It means I'm not pregnant. Means, I have some issues in getting pregnant." Sumedh was shocked to see her extremely wrong point of view. But understood that she wasn't in right mind to think of anything.

"But we just started having physical relationship. You were near your periods when we had sex for the first time. Then there was no chance for getting pregnant. Because pregnancy won't happen as soon as we have intimacy. It will take whole lot of process including proper time. You need to learn a lot about it. God will give us baby when we are mentally ready to accept the responsibilities. And already I have one baby to handle and spoil with my love. That is you. First let you grow up and then we will have one for ourself. Until then let's enjoy us together." He waited for her response, saying so. She remained silent for sometime, processing his words.

"I had searched sometime before about your moodswings. You are just having pms. I had even got the necessary things like napkins, heatpad, chocolates, etc. But I don't want to disappoint you by not letting you check the test. Let's don't think about baby. Because expectations are always toxic. So, let it happen naturally without any thinking about it." Mallika felt embarassed at her immature behaviour and nodded her head timidly.

He kissed her forehead and captured her lips for a tender kiss, diverting her from that topic.

As they planned to spend sometime at beach under the evening sunset, Mallika got her periods. She crawled up in the bed like a baby in her womb.

Sumedh's heart ached to see the teardrops in the corner of her eyes, as she bit her lips to control her pain. He tried his level best to get rid of her pain and kept her distracted.

"I'm sorry. I had ruined all our honeymoon plan." Mallika said guiltily, as she explained how she wouldn't feel comfortable getting out of the bed until her date over.

"Who told? I have gotten whole five days to look at the world's beautiful sight in my lap. No one is here to disturb me stealing glances of my love. I would love to be simply laid down with you and talk so many non sense with our hands intertwined forever." He pecked her lips and caressed her hairs.

She smiled and snuggled her face into his tummy, as she laid down on his lap, "How cheesy!"

"How rude!" They both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Jaan, I love you so much." Mallika said out of the blue, getting Sumedh off guard, as they never said those three words often or could say that they say rarely.

"You okay, love?" Sumedh pulled her to make her laid on him, as he leaned against the backrest and stretched his legs straight and cuddled her.

It was just like a father would rock his little princess by keeping her on his chest. Mallika just hummed and kept her ear pressed against his chest to hear his heart beat.

She felt immense peace when he cuddled her and his heart beat was just like a lullaby. She dozed of soon.

Two days passed with Mallika stubborn to get out of bed even if she felt to pee urgently. She had gotten out of bed rarely. Sumedh decided to bring her out of that circumstances.

Third day morning, he screamed from the garden, from where the sound could reach her through the window. She was scared and worried for him. Without any second thought, she jumped out of the bed and ran out to the garden only to get drenched in the water pouring out of the pipe, which Sumedh was holding.

She closed her eyes tight with the gasp and started cursing him, "You idiot! I will kill you!!"

"Ouch!" He held his chest dramatically, putting the pipe down, hearing her words and said, "I hope you wouldn't wish to be a widow at such young age."

"Definitely not! Because I will marry someone else." She smirked and started pouring water on him from the same pipe.

"Karma is a boomerang, my dear hubby." She laughed, as he let her drench him fully.

After few seconds, he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her to him, "Then you must know that what your dear hubby can do to you when you are fully wet and sexy like this."

He husked those in her ears, making her red. She dropped the pipe to the ground, as she muttered, "I am yet on my dates."

"And that's just a single part I couldn't play with." He brushed his lips against hers, sending shiver down her spine.

🔞

His hands palmed against her bossoms hardly, making her fist against his shirt. He fondled them, as his lips sealed hers for a passionate one.

He pushed her over to the garden table and made her to sit on it with his hands and lips yet busy with their works.

When she got out of breath, he trailed his lips down her jawline, reaching her collarbone and gave love bite, due to which her nails imprinted on his shoulders, which just ignited him more.

He hurriedly took of her t-shirt and found her free from under garments. She tried to stop him, looking around. But he held her hands on either side of her, muttering, "Relax, it's just us and each villa has around 1km space between."

With that he teased her bossoms with his tongue and lips, making her a moaning mess.

🔞

Hello, guys!

Hello, guys!

How was the chapter?

I would like to register here, it is purely a fiction. Don't compare with really life. Can't every story be same. Each will be unique in it's own way.