36 ~ Temptation

Mallika opened the balcony door and inhaled a fresh air. Her lips curled into smile when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Do you like it?" Sumedh kept his chin on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"I love it, baby." Mallika closed her eyes, feeling the cool breeze being in his arms.

"I always love to live in such a atmosphere. A lonely house, away from all the hustle and bustle with pure greenaries and lovely music from birds along with freshly bloomed flowers in the hill side. I damn love it." She exclaimed, making Sumedh smile.

"I didn't expect it to be like this when you had mentioned as an apartment." She turned to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Well, I had purchased this house to have some peaceful time when I come to India. But now I have more beautiful life than this because of you, wifey!" He pecked her forehead.

She chuckled and pushed him away, muttering, "Cheesy you are."

"Yes, but only for you." He tailed behind her, holding her duppata's edge.

She shook her head and started unpacking their bags to set the cupboard. He was playing with her duppata all the while.

"Can you sit somewhere, Sumedh?" She huffed finally.

"Why? Is my proximity affecting you?" He pulled her into his embrace.

Her heartbeats picked up its race very soon. But she composed herself and lied, "Not at all! Now please make something for dinner. I'm dying in hunger."

"Okay, fine. From tomorrow maids will accompany you when I leave to work. You can ask them anything you want." He said, stopping bothering her and took his vest and track to change.

"No need. I am also going out from tomorrow. Don't ask me where I am going. It will be a surprise for you. And please, I don't want anyone around us when we are at home. So, you cook for us and we can do household works together." She pouted to which he couldn't deny anything.

He smiled and pecked her lips, "Okay, Jaan."

He went to the rest room, leaving her in complete bewilderment from his peck. She felt the goosebumps covered her body and shook her head, blushing profusely.

"Calm down, okay? I haven't started anything yet. Save your blushes for the special moments." He shouted from the restroom, making her a blushing mess.

"Idiot!" She muttered and continued her work, diverting her mind.

"Jaan!" Sumedh shouted, as he kept the dinner for them in the table

Mallika, who was arranging the things in the study room, shouted back, "Coming!"

She went to their room and freshen up quickly before leaving to the dining room. She cocked her eyebrows at him when she saw a single plate filled with huge amount of food.

"I...I wanna eat together... in single plate." He said nervously, making her blush.

"Why are you becoming nervous for that, babe?" She pulled out a chair for her before that he pulled her into his lap and clasped his arms around her waist.

"How did you call me?" He asked huskily.

"Why? Didn't you like it?" She asked holding her breath, avoiding his deadly intense eyes.

"Loved it, actually. It sounds sexy." He nibbled her earlobe. She shut her eyes close, hearing something like this from him.

She wondered whether they became that intimate to share this much proximity. She never had dreamt such a moment in her life. Everything seemed surreal for her.

He slowly left soft kisses on her cheeks, followed by her whole face. Her breath hitched when his breath fell on her lips. Her tongue involuntarily wet her lips, as his lips neared further. She didn't dare to open her eyes, holding her heart in the ribcage with difficulty.

Just a second before his lips could touch hers, his mobile rang, making him groan in irritation. Though she was flushed, she couldn't withold her laughter, seeing his frustrated face.

He picked up the call, throwing a glare at her and it was from his parents, who had returned from their trip.

She tried to get up from his lap but he didn't let her move, by holding her waist firmly. They both talked with them for few minutes and disconnected the call.

"Let me see how you are going to laugh now." He smirked at her, making her eyes go wide.

"No, Sumi! Ple-" Before she could complete, he started tickling her. She tried to protest her weakly due to heavy laugh resulted out of his skilled fingers tickling on her tummy.

She begged him to leave but he was least bothered. He left her only when he felt that she couldn't handle more.

She panted heavily, throwing a fake glare at him. He smiled proudly at his work and took a spoon to feed her.

She turned her face to other side with grumpy face. He adored her cuteness and said, "Sorry, baby."

"Hell with your sorry!" She tried to get up from his lap but he held her back, "Okay, what about 'Temptation'."

She smiled widely, thinking about cadburry temptations and nodded her head fast, "Okay!!"

"Okay, then." He kept the food plate on the table and hooked his fingers inside her top and held her waist tightly before pulling her more close to him.

She looked at him confusingly but he only smirked and burried his face in the crook of her neck and licked her nape. She squirmed as unknown sensation washed out her body and her hands automatically clutched his shoulder.

He planted a wet kiss there and trailed them on her neck and collarbone. She bit her lips and involuntarily gave in to the moment. He started sucking her soft skin, making her moan his name in low voice.

It just triggered him and he opened the button of her nightdress with his teeth and that was limit for her to being sub conscious.

She pushed him away bit and glared at him, "I want cadburry temptation!"

"Oh! I thought that you loved me to tease you." He shrugged innocently, making her flush red, despite her anger.

" He shrugged innocently, making her flush red, despite her anger

Hey, guys!

Sorry, I know it had been long since I had updated. Because I had shifted to new house with my hubby and both house and office works take my all the time.

Hereafter I will try to be regular. Sorry once again.