19 ~ I love him

Sumedh woke up from his deep slumber and was confused to be in the hospital. His mother smiled and caressed his hair, "How are you feeling, Sumi?"

"Hmm." He breathed and sat up on the bed muttering, "I'm fine, Ma. What did happen to me?"

"Nothing, dear. You had just fainted in Miku's house. They had admitted you to the hospital." Just then Sumedh remembered the incidents that happened at Mallika's house.

"Shit!" He had screwed up things. He shouldn't have reacted in such a way. Now the fear of losing Mallika occupied his heart more than before.

That thought itself brought tears to his eyes. He pressed his lips with his thumb and shed tears.

"Sumedh." Vasudev, who had come inside, was shocked to see his son in tears. Rohini noticed his tears as well.

"What did happen, beta?" He touched his shoulder and the next moment Sumedh hugged him tightly and cried his soul out.

"I am left alone once again in my life, dad. Why it should happen only to me since childhood? Whoever I love left me easily. Now she will also leave me. I am tired, dad. I can't face another loss. I feel like my head will burst. I feel like I am becoming mad." His voice trembled and become weak with the passing minutes, making Vasudev and Rohini panic.

Rohini held his hand and rubbed his palm, "Sumi baby, relax. She will not leave you. Dad had gone with Ram Ji to arrange for your wedding at the temple today evening. She decided it."

His mother's voice stopped his world. He was smiling widely mentally but couldn't express it on his face. He wanna hug Mallika tightly at that moment but controlled himself.

 He wanna hug Mallika tightly at that moment but controlled himself

Abarna and Sangya were getting Mallika ready for the wedding. Their eyes laced with worry. They were proud to see Mallika taking such a bold decision in her life. But they were worried about the result.

Would her life be happy and normal like all or does she have to face struggles?

Just then her room door opened, revealing Tunisha. Her face was pale, as she approached Mallika with a teary face.

"Miku..." Tunisha's voice made her look at her figure in the mirror.

"I am not going to say anything new. Reconsider your decision. See, I had a love marriage and was also a normal person. But today I am alone. In your case, you don't even love him. Also, he isn't normal." Mallika showed her palm to her and stopped her.

"Di, what do you mean by a normal person?" She looked straight into her eyes and continued, "The one, who sends his wife out with a cheap mind, can never be normal. In that way, Jiju isn't that bad, I know. But he neither stood against those people for you. He doesn't care to take you back too. But my Sumedh isn't like that."

Her lips broke out into a smile, remembering him, "He is such a sweetheart. He always wants me to smile and just smile. He takes care of me just like you all do. He understands me in a short time. He loves me and I love him."

She said the last sentence and remained silent, thinking whether he loves her, as he had never confessed. But she could feel it and she wished he should love her too.

She exhaled a deep breath and look at Tunisha again, "Don't call him unstable once again. He is mine. And I will go any length to keep my things safe."

Tunisha went out, controlling her anger and went straight to her room. Locking it behind her, she banged her fist on the dressing table, "How dare she warn me?! He is mine, baby girl! What did you say? He loves you and you love him."

She smirked before saying, "I will separate you both and I know what I have to do already. But not now. You should marry him and live happily and one fine day, I will drop a bomb. You will be broken. Your so-called love will break too."

She sighed and laid down on her bed with her legs and arms open, "And about that idiot. He is an emotional fool. I can bring him to me easily with my crocodile tears."

"Oh, Sumedh, how could she do this to you. I am there for you always, bacha!" She mimicked like a concerned person and laughed out loud.

"By the way, my body is just waiting for you handsome freak!" She said seductively and her fingers trespassed her lower, reaching her core, teasing herself imaging herself with him.

Sumedh was doing as the priest in the temple said. His face was glowing and he was wearing a yellow sherwani. He was looking now and then at the entrance, anticipating Mallika's arrival.

He had become a child, who was expecting his favourite things when his/her parents bought them while coming back home. Desperation was running in his vein, leaving goosebumps all over his body.

Finally, his breath hitched when he heard a car screeching sound. His eyes were fixed on the entrance. His heartbeats increased when he heard a Payal sound.

He inhaled a deep breath when she came into his view along with her family. She was wearing yellow bridal wear, matching him. But to make him more desperate, her face was veiled.

Her elegance of holding the lehanga in her wist and taking slow steps towards him, showing her heavy payals, made his heart go crazy.

He forgot this world and surroundings. She was just visible to him and he could just hear her ornaments making sounds while dancing.

He was just looking at her when she sat beside him. His eyes pooled with tears unknowingly. He didn't look at her family members. Nor do her family members have anything to say.

They were happy yet worried about Mallika's future. Whereas Sumedh's family members had confidence over their son that he would keep their daughter in law more than her family members had kept her happy.

They decided to talk with them about their insecurity once the wedding was over. And that happened in a very short span.

He tied mangalsutra to her neck and filled her hairline with sindhoor. He could sense her smiling when he caressed her cheeks inside her veil-like accidentally but intentionally.

They got up and locked their pinky figures before making the rounds. Others had happy tears in their eyes and showered flowers on them both.

They promised each other to hold their hands like this forever.

Just a request, it's just a character Tunisha. Please keep that in mind always.

Now, what will happen in this couple's life?