32 ~ Out of your Life

After a short romantic time, Mallika went back to her grumpy mood. Sumedh tried his best to initiate a conversation about his resignation, but all the time the only thing she said was, "I'm no one to you, Sumedh. I understand that. Just let me fulfil my responsibility. You don't need to do anything for me."

Being fed up, Sumedh also dropped explaining to her. He was constantly searching for some jobs and here Mallika was getting annoyed with his silence. Though she had said him to not bother about her presence now she was cursing internally, "Even if I had told him to not bother about me, would he have been ignoring me like this? Very nice! It means he had lost interest in me. Just a month had passed after our wedding. But he had lost interest. Just great! I hate you, Sumedh!"

"Baby..." He was about to say her about his newly found job, but before that Tunisha, who had been staying with them for the past few days entered their room, "Miku, let's go shopping. I need to buy some formal dresses for the job, I am going to join next week."

"Let's go, di. But will you leave from here after joining for work? I will be alone." Mallika's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Aww, my baby. I won't, dear. I will be with you until you want me to leave." Tunisha patted her cheeks and she took her out of the shopping.

Sumedh closed his fist tight and glared nowhere, as he thought, "This devil isn't letting me close with my baby since her presence in our house. Mom and dad also blindly believe her crocodile tears. But I know this cunning fox well. I should be more careful and send her out before she ruins our relationship."

After shopping, Mallika and Tunisha went to their house. Kalyani and Sathya were not at all interested in letting Tunisha stay with Mallika. But when Mallika pleaded with them they didn't have any other choice.

When Mallika got out of the car, Tunisha's mobile rang suddenly. She attended the call and turned to Mallika, "Miku, you spend time with mom, dad and all. I will come soon, I just got a call from my new office. I have to go."

Mallika nodded her head and waved her off. Just as she was about to enter the house, she remembered that Sumedh was about to talk something to her.

It had been since long since they had spent some time together. She knew that Tunisha's presence was a disturbance to them but she wished Tunisha to move on. So, she didn't bother about her presence.

Now Tunisha had gone to work and Sumedh's mom and dad weren't at home too, as they had gone on a spiritual trip. So, she decided to go home and be with him. Because she was missing his warmth terribly.

She immediately took a cab and went to her house. She sighed seeing Tunisha's car there. She thought that she might have come to take any of her files and moved inside.

But she heard her and Sumedh's voice from her room, where she had been staying for a few days. Mallika casually moved to her room but stopped in her tracks, hearing her words.

"Sumi... I think..." Tunisha blushed and kept her head down shy, gazing at her foot.

"You think?" He gazed at her blushy cheeks. His low whisper sent a shiver down her spine.

"I think that everything happened for reason. You got married to my sister and I became a widow. Maybe God wanted us to meet again to love each other once again." Tunisha's words dropped a bomb on Mallika, who was standing outside the room.

A huge lump formed in her throat, blocking all the possible ways to even cry.

She ran from there to her and her husband's room. She clutched the railing in the balcony tightly in her fist, as teardrops slid down from her cheeks.

"So, it was the reason, you ignored me since our marriage, Sumedh. It was that you and Tunisha di were in love and now are in love and will be in love forever. I, being a fool loved you like a mad." She cried her soul out, as her longingness for her husband's love became just longingness forever.

"Fine! If you want me to be out of your life and live with Tunisha di, I will never be an obstacle in your path. I just wish you to have a beautiful life as per your wish." She wiped her tears completely and went inside the room.

She took her trolley and started filling it with her things, "I will leave you forever for your love, as I love you."

Without any delay, she moved out of the room, letting her tears fall to her feet. Sumedh, who came there shocked to see her there and held her wrist, stopping her.

"Where are you going?" He asked in confusion.

"Out of your life." She replied blankly and trespassed him without sparing any glance at him.

She was scared that if she had seen her eyes, then she would break down totally. She was not in her sense at all. Sumedh was in utter confusion and pure shock. It took him a minute to realise what she meant.

Just then he understood that she might have heard his talk with Tunisha. He closed his eyes in frustration.

On the other side, Tunisha smirked, seeing Mallika, who was leaving the house in a total crying mess.

"Plan success. I know you wouldn't accept me back easily, Sumi. But I did this drama to get her out of your life. Our life. She is an idiot. She believed me blindly just like everyone. But who am I? If I want something, I will get that by hook or crook. You are just mine. Anyways, none had made me feel good like you did that day. I regret leaving you for four years. All I need is you in my bed forever. The first thing is your stupid wife and I successfully removed her from you." Her smirk grew more, as she saw Mallika getting into the car.

" Her smirk grew more, as she saw Mallika getting into the car

I just rushed it to get the prologue done, guys.

Guess what, what Mallika will do now...