41 ~ Can't Walk With Pain

"There is nothing like I haven't seen," Sumedh whispered when Mallika covered herself with the duvet and was about to get down from the bed.

"Idiot." She blushed, muttering.

"Your idiot." He husked and pulled her back to him by holding her wrist. She looked at him questioningly to which he just shrugged his shoulder and removed her blanket in a way, that her bare body could melt into his bare one.

She lowered her eyes, feeling his cold skin against her burning one and kept her head on his chest, as he hooked his hands around her waist.

"You were beautiful. Looked divine yesterday night." She blushed, getting his meaning.

"Hope I will get to worship this divine beauty every night and sometimes daytime too." He whispered in her ear, making her beetroot red.

She buried her face in his chest hurriedly, as a result of sudden movement, her lower body shifted between his legs and she could feel his hard region against her ultra-soft one.

She gasped when he slowly started grinding their region. She looked at his face shyly only to find his eyes closed and breathing become heavy slowly. He was enjoying and making her enjoy it once again.

 He was enjoying and making her enjoy it once again

Kartik opened his eyes with great difficulty. He didn't have any idea what had happened yesterday.

Radha and Sathya were sitting by his side, caressing his hair. Abarna and Sangya were standing beside them worriedly. Ram and Madhav were walking to and fro tensely. Shiv and Aditya were nowhere to be found.

What about Tunisha?

She wasn't there as well. Sensing his movements, everyone looked at him attentively. His mothers helped him to sit properly.

"How are you feeling well, Kanna?" Radha asked fondly, which sometimes sounds to Sathya that Kartik was her own son.

They both ladies never showed any difference to each other kids. The same goes for Tunisha. But what she did today was unimaginable. Sathya was blaming herself for adopting her and raising her.

Though the snake grew up with cows, it could just spit poison but not milk. She proved that finally.

"I'm fine. What had happened?" He tried to go in flow but the headache killed him.

"Relax, okay. You will be fine." Sathya caressed his cheeks.

"Here have this lemonade." Sangya handed him over the glass.

"Also, take this pill." Abarna take a single pill from a strip and gave that to him.

He was confused. Nevertheless, he obeyed. Because it's his family, who said so.

Kalyani rocked herself in the rocking chair, looking at Kartik's room before dialling Sumedh's number.