40 ~ Don't Blush

Thud!

A hard slap fell on Deva's cheeks when she tried to lock the door. She was startled to see Helly with bloodshot eyes and other professors along with the Principal.

Using her distraction, a few students barged inside to carry drugged Kartik. Helly's eyes pooled with tears, seeing his condition. But she blinked it away and his state made her slap Deva once again.

"Don't you feel ashamed!" She screamed to which Deva only laughed and asked her the same, "Don't you feel ashamed!"

"Don't you feel ashamed to have feelings for the student being a professor?! Don't you feel ashamed when you encourage him to flirt around you?! Don't you feel ashamed when you drool over him?!" Helly was taken back. She truly didn't expect this and was unprepared to face this kind of situation.

"Cut your talk and collect your TC." The principal diverted the situation and dismissed everyone from there.

Helly wished to go and check on Kartik. But the stunt Deva pulled in front of all. If she went now, everyone would confirm what she said was true. She didn't wish to ruin his life along with her already ruined life.

She controlled her raging tears and went to the Principal room.

She moaned when he kept on peppering kisses on her nape. They were entangled on the bed with him behind her, resting his hand on her tummy and another hand entwined with her hands above her head.

Though she was wearing cloth, her body was covered with goosebumps out of his sweet torture.

"I love you, Jaan." He muttered before taking in her flesh between his teeth and letting her spell his name like a mantra.

"Won't you say it back?" He asked mischievously, licking the bitten spot. She was having a tough time even before he starts.

She wanna glare at him for asking such a question when he was not letting her open her mouth for anything other than just moaning. But his lips and hand never stop that magic of devouring her, which made her spellbound only to chant his name with pure bliss.

He slowly pulled the string off her top and kissed her back. His lips measured the back, taking his own time. She wanna move and squirm in pleasure, but his hands were holding her hands firmly. Whereas her legs were locked by his leg.

This was torture. Pleasure-filled torture.

He unhooked her blouse and trailed his lips down to her spine with his sensual kisses. Reaching her lehanga, he bite her waist, which made her scream his name louder.

He slowly made her lay on her back, yet kept her hands and legs in her control and dipped his face in her flat tummy. Kissing and licking there, making her breathe heavily and sigh in unknown pleasure.

 Kissing and licking there, making her breathe heavily and sigh in unknown pleasure