54 ~ Just Mine Forever

Sumedh held Mallika's hand and helped her got into the boat, which was decorated with red and white colored tulips with earthen lamps at the side in order.

It moved effortlessly and slowly with the flow of water. Mallika's lips curled into smile, seeing his efforts.

Just then she noticed that the either side of river was covered with led lights in golden purple color, making the night bright.

Sumedh held Mallika's hand and pulled her close to him. She kept her hands on his chest in reflex and looked down in shy.

Though he couldn't see her face due to the veil, he could feel her shyness. He slowly traced her cheeks and whispered, "With the moon, which could even fail to match your brightness right now, as a witness, will you bless this poor soul to enjoy the bliss of making the world's complete gorgeousness, both inner and outer, as mine for this entire life and if there is any other birth, then too, love?"

Mallika blushed more, hearing his cheesy words and nodded her head slowly. Words betray to come out of her lips, being nervous, as if it was very first time they were meeting.

He smirked and moved near her ears and said huskily, "Words, Jaan!"

"Make me yours for all the seven births!" She whispered, making him smile wide.

He took a garland and adorned her with it. When she was about to adorn him, he moves back purposefully, making her pout.

She tried several times, but he constantly did that giggling at her. Feeling fed up, "Let's get back to hotel! I don't want this marriage."

"Okay, okay cool!" He bent down to her little with smile.

She screwed his ears, making him scream before adoring him with garland. He chuckled and tied the nuptial chain around her neck. Tears brimmed in both of their eyes.

Filling her hairline with sindhoor, he whispered, "I love you, Mikupie!"

Then shouted uncontrollably, kissing her hairline above her veil, "I LOVE YOU, MALLIKA! YOU ARE MINE!! JUST MINE FOREVER!!!"

Mallika chuckled with tears and hugged him tightly, "I love you, Sumi."

He hugged her back as well and they stood in the silence for a while before the boat reach a shore and he helped her to get out.

The pathway was filled with tonnes of rose petals, leading them both into the forest.

After walking for sometime, they reached a spacious place, where a bonfire was flaming amidst few trees around a small cottage.

Mallika stood dumbstruck, seeing the flower decorations throughout the place. Sumedh held her hand and pulled her to him with force that she dashed on his chest.

He quickly enveloped his arms around her waist and lifted her like that, "Time to see my bride!"

His husky voice sent shiver down her spine. His hands gripped her bare waist and carried her to the bonfire. There was a small rope cot in front of bon fire with duvet and infront of that had small table with their dinner.

He placed her on the cot and leaned over her. She clutched his sherwani tightly and her heavy lehanga spread over the cot fully and the edges were fallen down.

"Sumi, we are in outer space!" She whispered.

"Trust me. I will never let the world, see our privacy!" He whispered back, burying his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her fragrance.

Her grip over his sherwani tightened and toes curled, feeling tingling sensation all over her body.

He moved back and sat beside her, pulling her to sit against him. She pressed her lips together, as he slowly removed her veil. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling shy and nervous.

They had missed their first night when they were married first time. Now they were ready to relish each moment of it. They felt everything new though they knew each other well.

His heart skipped a beat, seeing her divine face, glowing in the bonfire. He was frozen for a second, observing her features keenly. She blushed, feeling his strong gaze on her and closed her face with her palm.

"Don't dare to hide what is mine tonight." He whispered dangerously, taking her hands in his arms and removed them from her face.

She bit her lips, as blood rushed through her body, hearing his words. He moved close and traced her lips with his thumb, "Open your eyes."

His lips traced her earlobes sensually and she shook her head as no.

"Jaan, please!" He whined, which she couldn't deny at all.

He smirked when she opened her eyes. When her eyes met his without wasting second, he captured her lips with his. She gasped and closed her eyes tightly. He smiled and closed his eyes as well, feeling her soft lips over his.

Gripping her waist, he dragged her to his lap and continued kissing her deeply. She responded back with same passion and they both joint their foreheads together, panting heavily after a sensual kiss.

He looked at her face and she looked down, being a blushing mess. He smiled, seeing his effect on her, "This isn't first time we are kissing. In fact, this isn't our actual first night, Jaan."

"I don't know. But I feel everything different. Right from the engagement. The efforts you took. Our intimate moments during all the occassions. I feel like newly born everyday, Sumi. I love all this. I love you so much." She placed a strong kiss on his cheek, stumbling him.

"Anything for my girl." He hugged her waist tightly and kissed back her cheeks.

She smiled and looked at the dishes on the table, "Are we going to talk for the whole night?"

"Who said? We have lot of works pending to do throughout night." He said huskily, biting her earlobe.

She closed her eyes and snuggled back into his chest, "S...Sumi, I asked about the food."

"Ofcourse. That is our first work. We need energy for the whole damn night, right?" He slowly traced his finger tips over her hands, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

Involuntary moan escaped her lips and her cheeks turned crimson red, hearing his naughty words.

Hello everyone!

How was the chapter?

Do you all want a chapter on their wedding night or shall I skip that and go to Kartik Helly wedding? Kindly answer.