43 ~ Eager To See

"Miku, please. I feel sleepy." Siddharth yawned, placing his head on the pile of books in the library.

"Lazy bander! Concentrate. It is our first competition in the college. Did you see those final-year students? They were boasting that they could only represent our college. We should be challenging them. Come, let's prepare for the quiz." Mallika flipped the page, scribbling in her note.

"Then take some other person as your partner. I am not that intelligent." He turned his face to the other side and kept his hand on his head, in the way of closing his ear.

"I very well know about your intelligence. Even if you don't have an interest in participating, you have to. Because I don't want anyone else, my partner. I can play for both of us." Her lips were only talking, but her concentration was entirely on her notes only.

Meanwhile, Siddharth had fallen asleep. As they were sitting behind the last row and corner of the library, he had escaped from the librarian.

Sumedh, who came there to take some copies for his class, happened to see the messy Mallika, whose strand of hair was floating in front of her face, disturbing her occasionally.

Her hair was made into a loose bun and she was wearing spectacles with a red frame. Her tired and oily face added extra beauty to his angel. He didn't realise how long he was standing there with his hands crossed against his chest, his back leaning against the bookshelf.

She bite her lips all of a sudden, which made him stumble and the books from his hand slipped. Hearing the sound of the books falling on the floor, everyone's head shot in his direction though others were at some other places in the library.

Siddharth stood straight in his place, seeing his professor. Whereas Mallika was just frowning, looking at Sumedh since his first two shirt buttons were opened.

"Get up, Miku." Siddharth hissed, thinking her action could have pissed off their professor.

At first, Mallika couldn't understand his intention, but soon she realised and stood up as if giving utmost respect to Sumedh. All the while, Sumedh was just letting his eyes roam on the books on the shelf but his mind was far from thinking about anything other than his wife.

Suddenly, something popped into his mind. He turned to the duo and said, "Siddharth, keep these books in my place in the staff room."

"Okay, Sir." He got the books from Sumedh and turned to Mallika, "Let's go, Miku. We will go to the auditorium from there. You wanna participate in the dance too, right?"

Sumedh's head shot up at her whereas she glared at Siddharth. Siddharth understood that he had touched some wrong nerve, so he silently left from there with the books Sumedh gave.

Here Mallika was standing nervously for some reason. Sumedh walked close to her, "Are you participating in the dance?"

"Why are you looking at me like this?" She held her breath when he leaned his face close to her, keeping his hands on the table.

"Answer me, Miss, I am your professor and class teacher as well." She rolled her eyes, buttoning his shirt and mocked, "Yes, Sir. Do you have any problem?"

"Why will I? I am eager to see your performance." He winked at her and kissed her forehead before leaving her.

She melted each time whenever he kiss her forehead. She smiled with the tint of blush and took her belongings to move from there.

As Sumedh came out of the library, he saw Deva. He just ignored her and trespassed her. She rushed behind him much to his dismay. He stopped and turned to her.

"What do you want, Miss Deva?" She bite her lips, as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"I am sorry, bhai. I was..." Sumedh cut her off, "Sir! Be official. If you don't have anything to ask about studies then get out of my way."

He didn't wait for her reply and went from there, leaving her guilty. Mallika felt bad to see her in such a condition. But she didn't wish to talk to Deva at least until she forget that bitter incident.

In the evening Sumedh and Mallika went to Helly's house, as it was an engagement day for Helly and Kartik

Kartik revealed his love for Helly and his decision to marry her to give her a beautiful family. His family members accepted it happily.

He was broken when he came to know that Tunisha was adopted and left with her parents. But determined to keep in touch with her. So, he invited her and her parents too for the engagement.

Others didn't stop him, as they all knew how much he loves Tunisha. They knew that he would be badly broken if he came to know about her intention to ruin his life.

They had warned Tunisha and her family to not mess with them anymore by giving so many properties and money to them. But Tunisha wasn't satisfied with those things. She was head over heels behind Sumedh.

Mallika, Sumedh and Sumedh's family were from Helly's side since she didn't have anyone. Helly was beyond happy to have them on her side and soon to be bound with them in a relationship.

She was getting ready in her room, whereas Sumedh and Mallika had taken the responsibility of decorating the house. They were conducting the engagement just in a simple way, as they didn't wanna reveal their relationship until Kartik complete his degree

Mallika was hanging fairy lights by standing on the stool. She was standing on her tiptoes and her hands were above her head, trying to place them on the wall.

Sumedh's eyes fell on her bare waist, which was visible due to her lehanga. He was mesmerized and moved towards her, taking slow steps.

Reaching her, his fingers traced her milky waist. She shivered and dropped the light to the floor. He didn't mind that and kissed her waist once she balanced herself on the stool.

Moving in front of her, he kissed her navel, taking her breath away. He caressed her tummy with his beardless cheeks, making her breathe heavily with her eyes closed.

She clutched his shoulders, as he clutched her waist sensually. He bites on her flesh near her navel, making her moan his name.

His lips slowly measured the whole inch of her tummy but their romantic time was disturbed by the car horn.

Hey, guys!

How was the chapter?