61 ~ Dirty Malhotra

Sumedh cupped Mallika's cheeks and kissed her forehead, "Don't overthink. Rest well. And don't forget to hide your marks before leaving the room. I would have done it, but now I am getting late."

He leaned to her ear and kissed her earlobe, muttering, "Hope the marks on your body tell you how much I am desperate for you and the mark in your soul tells how much I am in love with you."

She blushed and hid her face in his neck crook. He made her lay down on the bed and covered her properly with duvet, "Don't skip food. You are drained already. I will be back by sharp 4.30."

"Will miss you." She pouted her lips and gestured him a kiss. He blinked his eyes and kissed her back in the air, "Love you."

Ruffling her hair once, he left the room with his bag. When he had gone to the dining room, Tunisha was eating her breakfast, while others busy in practising for the sangeet.

"Sumedh, wait, I will serve you. I am done." She said, when he was about to serve himself.

"No issues. Usually I am the one, who cooks itself in our house." He smiled a little and served himself.

"She is our pampered kid and I am happy to see you pampering her as well. But let her do somethings as well, so that she won't feel difficult when baby comes." Tunisha caressed her tummy with smile.

Sumedh looked at her while munching his food and asked, "Can you share about your love for Aadhav with Mallika?"

"Also about what I had for you when we were in relationship." Sumedh remained silent, as he wasn't ready to bring that topic between them. He just wished to behave normal with her, seeing her as his wife sister.

"I know, Sumedh. Mallika is young to underatand about love and moving on. Though she loves you madly, she is yet little to understand the love failure, giving up and moving on. She knows only to give. I will surely share with her from A to Z. She will never feel insecure in her life once again." Sumedh felt light after hearing her, though he was unsure whether it would be right to share everything with her.

He just nodded his head at her and left to the college after completing breakfast. Tunisha looked up at Mallika's room door and decided to talk to her, breaking the shell of guilt and awkwardness, once she comes out.

Mallika slowly got up from the bed once the sleep wither off and rushed to restroom to wash herself. She felt sticky all over her lower part due to their last night make out. She felt so relaxing when she laid in the hot water tub.

They had been intimate before. But yesterday night was burning passionate. Sumedh explored her with the desire, that had taken to the edge of the heaven of pleasure. She was yet to learn more.

She stood in front of the mirror after shower before dressing up. The mehendi art over her body was designed up more with his hickeys. She touched over his marks, looking at the mirror and blushed madly.

"Such a dirty Malhotra." She chuckled and got dressed up. She took a concealer to cover marks in her exposed area, which was just her neck, since she wore a full sleeve dress.

When she went down, Tunisha was there at dining table. Mallika rushed to her and hugged her, "I am so happy for you, di! I am going to be Masi finally."

Tunisha smiled and hugged her back. The awkwardness they built among each other broke down the minute Mallika hugged her. Tunisha kissed her cheeks.

"First sit and have breakfast. It seems like you guys didn't sleep at all." She looked at her with mishievous glint. Mallika blushed at her but tried to ignore her point out, "When did you see Sumedh but?"

"I didn't say that as Sumedh but." Tunisha raised her eyebrows and Mallika closed her eyes with her palm.

"I am hungry, please." She whined, looking at Tunisha. She made her sit down and served her breakfast.

Once she had breakfast, they both left to join other family members, who were dancing here and there. Tunisha held Mallika's hand, as they both walked. Mallika looked at their intertwined fingers, which always assured her that her sister would be there to protect her. She thought that she had lost that sister. But she was back.

Tunisha gathered a courage to bring the topic about her love life and stopped on their tracks. Mallika looked at her and found her caressing her tummy with painful smile.

"Nisha." Mallika tightened her hold on Tunisha's hand and gave her the much needed assurance of being there for her.

"I...I just wish A...Aadhav to born for me once again." Her voice cracked up and tears twinkled at the corner of her eyes.

During break hour at college, Sumedh was sitting at the staff room. Deva approached him and greeted him, "Hi, bhai! How are you and bhabi?"

Sumedh looked around whether anyone heard them and thankfully none were at that time. He looked at Deva with sigh, "What do you want now? If not for me, you would have been taken out of this college long back. For god sake don't expose our relationship here."

"Do you feel ashame to accept me as your sister just because whole college knew that I stoop low to marry Karthik?" Her eyes pooled with tears. Sumedh never wished to even see tears in her eyes but now everything turned upside down.

Though it hurt to see her in tears, he hold himself, as he wanted her to realise her mistake in first place. She was yet behind Kartik even after all that happened, which made him worried.

"Look, Deva, I am your brother. Whatever you do that relationship won't change. I will guide you, if you do wrong. So, I am not feeling any disgust to show you as my sister to others. But here at college I don't wanna reveal my relationship with you, Mallika and Kartik. I had already told you that. Why can't you understand?" He said in calm way, that she wouldn't derive any other meaning from his words and hurt herself.

"I am sorry, bhai. Hereafter I won't talk like that. Just once I wanna talk with you to explain my side. I couldn't tolerate your ignorance. Principal had informed to mom and dad. They stopped talking to me. No one in the college talks with me. I feel like I am left alone in this huge world. Please, just once hear me out." She pleaded him with tears.

Sumedh sighed, "Fine. I will take you to your home today. While going to home you fill me in. Now wipe your tears and go to the class."

She nodded her head and left from there. Sumedh didn't know how he would reveal about Kartik's wedding to her and how she would take that. He just wished everything to go well.

 He just wished everything to go well

Hello, guys!

Story is moving towards the end. I thought of showing Mallika's college life. But I am feeling like that would be unnecessary dragging. Hope I am not disappointing anyone here.

If you find any loop holes or I am missing out anything, kindly ping me. I will rectify that.

And at last, how was the chapter?