33 ~ Who did stop you?

"I won't let you go out of my life, Jaan," Sumedh muttered and ran out of his room.

Tunisha also ran out of the room with fake worry to act like convincing Mallika to stay with Sumedh. But both stopped in their tracks when Mallika drag her trolley back into the house.

"Baby..." Before Sumedh could continue, she showed her palm to him, "Don't talk with me until you trust enough that I won't leave you whatever your past is."

A smile crept over Sumedh's lips, as he moved forward to hug her. But she stepped back, "Don't touch me too!"

"Did you say something? But I'm deaf for the time being." He shrugged and hugged her tightly. She giggled and hugged him back, "Don't think that I forgave you just because I hug you."

He just hummed and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, "You smell so nice. Just driving me crazy."

"We have an audience, Sumedh." She blushed and pushed him away, but he didn't budge.

"Not in the mood." He picked her up in the bridal style and said huskily, "I need more."

They both didn't bother about Tunisha, who was looking at them with shock and jealousy.

"Then who did stop you?" She winked at him, "But wait a minute, I will have some words with my sister."

"Not now." He pouted and she agreed, pulling his cheeks. He took her to their room and made her lie down on the bed.

Though she said boldly in front of Tunisha just to make her jealous and show her right on Sumedh, she became nervous, when he removed his belt.

She looked away and turned her back to him. He left the door open intentionally, knowing Tunisha would see them and bounced on the bed.

Mallika held the pillow tightly in her fist, feeling his movements behind her. He slowly pulled the knot of her salwar, brushing her back slightly.

Her heartbeats increased slowly when he opened it successfully and unzipped her top. His eyes became dark, as he gazed at the strap of her bra. Unbuttoning it, he just let his eyes roam on her bareback shamelessly.

He removed his shirt and moved close to her. He placed a wet kiss on her back and she closed her eyes tightly.

Her breath became uneven, as he made her back wet with his kisses and his hand made its way to her front, cupping her bossoms. She felt an unknown sensation hitting her feminity and pressed her eyes together.

Her lips parted involuntarily and she moaned loudly. Tunisha threw a disgusting glance at them and went from there in pure anger.

He moved further to her nape and sucked there softly, making her moan much louder. She felt warmth when his bare front came in contact with her bareback.

He slid his hands inside her top and felt her buttery smooth skin. She shivered when his fingers brushed against her navel and his lips left sensual kisses on her earlobe.

She was craving for more, as her core throbbed with need. Her hormones were at their peak. But he stopped his movements abruptly.

She breathed heavily and calm down her nerves slowly when he muttered, "Thanks for being with me."

"But you haven't yet told me about your past." She looked back at him. He smiled, looking at her face, which was flushed.

He tugged the hair strand behind her ear and said, "I will tell. But let's sleep now. It had been so long since we both slept cuddling each other."

She hummed in response and he snuggled into her back more. They both drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Mallika woke up by evening and found him sleeping on his tummy. She caressed his hair and blushed, remembering the intimate moment they had shared just before.

She locked her pinky finger with his and muttered, "How will I forget our pinky promise, Baby? I agree, due to my impulsive and childish nature, I overthought and took a stupid decision. But I couldn't leave you and I can never leave you."

She adjusted her dress and hair, before stepping out of the bed. She got fresh up and left the room, making her way to the guestroom where Tunisha was staying.

Tunisha saw Mallika and got up, "Come, Miku. What did happen? Why did you leave?"

"I came back, right, di?" Mallika smiled and Tunisha nodded her head with a fake smile.

"Do you love my Sumi?" She asked straight, arranging the pictures in the showcase.

"Mallika... We have both been in love since college. But your Jiju forced me with his love and I got married to him eventually I forgot Sumedh. But now when I see him again those feelings are rekindled. Also, you guys aren't like husband and wife. You are a child yet. And he is aggressive. Only I can handle this aggressiveness. I wanted to save you and meanwhile give life to Sumedh. But when I see you guys now, I realised my mistake. You guys are perfect for each other. But..." Tunisha dragged, looking worried.

Mallika looked at her and raised her eyebrows, "But?"

"I had a baby with Sumedh. She was born after my wedding. Remember we both were out of India for a year. Because I found that I was pregnant soon after our wedding. I know that was Sumedh's baby since we both had a physical relationship last when I met him. It was not intentional. It was raining and I was fully wet, he just couldn't control... Then we left my baby in an orphanage. Later I lived as an ideal wife to him, seeing his love for me. But now he is also no more. It's fine if my child should live without her father means..." Tunisha's eyes became bloodshot red.

Mallika was silent for some time. Sumedh, who was hearing all these standing outside, clenched his fist tightly but he controlled himself from doing anything, as he wanna hear Mallika's answer.

Tunisha looked at Mallika hopefully that she would go out of Sumedh's life now completely. But her hope vanished when Mallika said, "You don't need to worry, di, tell me where your daughter is. I and Sumedh will adopt her. Anyways, she won't know that you are her mother, since you had left her in an orphanage. I will be her mother. You can be happy too."

Sumedh chuckled and Tunisha's face was worth watching.

Happy?

Now everything is back to place. Tunisha is giving every opportunity to keep the couples entertain or else they would be bored with their daily routine.