12 ~ My Princess

"Mmmm." She moaned as the strawberry ice cake melted in her mouth, making love with her taste buds.

Sumedh looked at her. Her eyes were closed and lips were moving in sync. Her cheeks were quivering with glow, as she was completely enjoying the dessert before dinner.

She pouted when a minute piece fell when she put the last piece in her mouth.

"How dare you escape from me?!" She narrowed her eyebrows at that and turned to Sumedh, "Sumedh Ji, I want one more cake to teach this lesson about how it had lacked the fortune of pleasuring me."

Sumedh's face broke out into a natural smile, seeing her antics. But he kept his face stern to make her eat the food.

"Look, you had already had the dessert, which should be eaten after dinner. Now have your food silently. No more dessert for you. That isn't good for health." His voice came out strictly, making her eyes teary easily.

But he didn't budge. When it comes to her health, he wasn't ready to compromise.

"I hate you! Even my papa and chachu never denied me to have the cake. I don't want you! I am going." She got up from her seat with fear.

Yes, she wasn't angry with him. It was all fear of his strict behaviour. She had never been with any third person except Sumedh as I said before. This care and affection were new to her, which she didn't even realise as care.

She walked away from the table, wiping away her tears. Sumedh sighed and held her wrist. With one hard pull, she landed straight away in his lap.

For a second, her breath hitched and lost in his greyish magnetic eyes. But she became conscious when the waiter cleared his throat, placing two more ice cakes on Mallika's plate.

Sumedh had gestured waiter to serve her cakes when he had seen her pouting at little bit fallen piece.

"Anything else, Sir?" Sumedh shook his head as 'no' and dismissed him.

Mallika smiled widely and kissed Sumedh's cheeks in utmost joy, forgetting about her surroundings.

He smiled at her mentally registered the date of her first kiss to him. She was about to take the cake but he held her palm before she could touch it.

She turned to him with a pout, "Now why are you stopping me? You had ordered them for me only, right?"

"Because..." Sumedh took a spoon of morsel and feed that to her before saying, "you should complete your dinner now. Then only cake for my princess."

She munched the food, looking at him curiously with a natural blush, "Princess?"

"Yes. Do you know what? I feel like I become a father even before I marry since my would be is a small baby to me already." He continued feeding her casually that he didn't realise that her eyes had pooled with tears already.

"Baby, what happened now?" He asked, keeping the plate on the table and wiping away her tears.

She hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. Sumedh hugged her back and caressed her hair.

They both didn't feel even a .1 % uncomfortableness. He was just seeing the childish baby in her and she was just seeing the mature caring man in her.

The beginning of their relationship was that beautiful.

"Sumedh Ji... I..." She cried unable to talk anything. He let her cry and rubbed her back soothingly. People around them were watching them but he cared less.

She was much important to him at that moment. She pulled back from him when she felt like lack of tears and took his plate to feed him.

He smiled and had it, when she said, "Sumedh Ji, I don't know how to cook and all. So, please don't expect me to cook after marriage."