51 ~ New Bride To Me Everyday

"Wow! What smell is this, Sumi?" Mallika inhaled a fragrance that spread in the island with closed eyes.

"You will know, baby girl." He blindfolded her and picked her up in the bridal style.

She enveloped her arms around his neck instantly in reflection and asked, "What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

"Hmm. Kidnapping you, my dear gorgeous wifey!" He whispered in her ear and brushed her earlobe with his lips.

She squirmed in his arms and blushed, "Don't divert! What are you upto?"

"Surprise!" He dropped her on the floor and opened her blindfold.

They were standing under a huge banyan tree, which was near a waterfalls and surrounded by henna plants. A huge maroon mattress was placed there with flower petals spread over it and near that had freshly grinded henna in big bowl along with the equipments to apply mehendi.

Mallika's eyes brimmed with tears of joy, "Heyy, Mehendi!"

She squealed in happiness and rushed to the bowl. Sumedh held her wrist in time and stopped her from taking it. She looked at him with pout and he shook his head as no.

"First sit down like a bride." He sat down and pulled her to his chest. She blushed and closed her eyes, "It had been a month since we got married, Sumi. I am not that new bride yet."

"But you look like a new bride to me everyday." He said huskily, lifting her face by her chin and sucked her lips softly.

She fisted his maroon color sherwani and closed her eyes tightly. Her cheeks turned crimson red. He pecked her cheeks without taking his gaze away from her and kissed her forehead, "I love you, sweetheart."

She just blushed looking down. But soon looked up, hearing his voice.

Ye kudiyaan nashe di pudiyaan...🎶

She furrowed her eyebrows with smile when he threw the flower petals from the bed over her face by winking at her. She shook her head at him before singing.

Ye munde gali de gunde...🎶

She winked at him and threw flower petals on him just like he did, making him chuckle.

Ye kudiyaan nashe di pudiyaan
Ye munde gali de gunde
Nashe di pudiyaan
Gali de gunde...🎶

O.. o..
Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Lene tujhe o gori
Aayenge tere sajna...🎶

Sumedh held her hand and started applying mehendi design on her soft palms while singing. She blushed at his words and looked at his hand how skillfully making art in her palms.

Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Oh.. ho.. oh.. ho...🎶

O.. aa..
Sahra sajake rakhna
Chehra chhupake rakhna
Sahra sajake rakhna
Chehra chhupake rakhna
Yeh dil ki baat apne
Dil mein dabake rakhna...🎶

Sahra sajake rakhna
Chehra chhupake rakhna...🎶

Sumedh smiled and shook his head, before pulling her to him by her neck and kissed her passionately. She kept her forepalms on the henna bowls on either side to stop herself from spoiling her dress and pouted looking at her hand.

Mehndi laga rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna...🎶

Sumedh chuckled and took her both fore palms and swiped the henna from there. She looked at him doubtedly when he smirked, rubbing his both palm with henna.