Prologue ~ Mismatch

"Sumedh for god's sake understand that she is your wife. Your responsibility!" Helly Mehta, the best friend of Sumedh Malhotra, shouted at the top of her voice, being annoyed at the fact that her friend had left his innocent wife alone at his house, which was technically very new to her in the new country.

"For god's sake, Lee, she isn't a kid! Second, I don't wish to take that illiterate to come for a party just to insult me in front of all with her cultureless behaviour." Sumedh hissed, not trying to get any other attention on their conversation, as no one knew about his wedding with a girl, who had just completed her twelfth grade.

"Just shut up! I know you very well you. You aren't the person, who treats people low like this. What the hell happened to you! Just spit out." Helly shouted once again, to which he just rolled his eyes and gulped down the drink, he was offered.

" Helly shouted once again, to which he just rolled his eyes and gulped down the drink, he was offered

"Sumi... I think..." Tunisha blushed and kept her head down shy, gazing at her foot.

"You think?" He gazed at her blushy cheeks. His low whisper sent a shiver down her spine.

"I think that everything happened for reason. You got married to my sister and I became a widow. Maybe God wanted us to meet again to love each other once again." Tunisha's words dropped a bomb on Mallika, who was standing outside the guestroom, which she offered for her widow sister to stay in their house.

A huge lump formed in her throat, blocking all the possible ways to even cry.

She ran from there to her and her husband room. She clutched the railing in the balcony tightly in her fist, as teardrops slid down from her cheeks.

"So, it was the reason, you ignored me since our marriage, Sumedh. It was that you and Tunisha di were in love and now are in love and will be in love forever. I, being a fool loved you like a mad." She cried her soul out, as her longingness for her husband's love became just longingness forever.

"Fine! If you want me to out of your life and live with Tunisha di, I will never be an obstacle in your path. I just wish you to have a beautiful life as per your wish." She wiped her tears completely and went inside the room.

She took her trolley and started filling it with her things, "I will leave you forever for your love, as I love you."

New story on a birthday of an angel dropped from heaven

I wish her to achieve lot and lots of success and recieve so much love in her life.

I will start publish this along with Beyond the timeline after completing Beautiful Sin.

Your opinion on the characters of the book,

Sumedh Malhotra

Mallika Malhotra

Helly Mehta

Tunisha Khatri