↠ bonus

You shivered as you stepped out into the cold. It was the end of December. You tightened your coat and scarf, making sure they were snug and not releasing any heat. There was a light snowfall tonight, you realized. "Y/N!" A happy voice called out to you. You turned and it was your snake hybrid running towards you. "How was your day?" You could see the fog from his mouth.

"Good and yours?" You asked as you took his hand. The two of you began walking down the street to the cafe. 

"Excellent!" He said. "It was fun but now I get to spend all my time with you now!" He squeezed your hand. You giggled and slowed down right until you were in front of the cafe. You talked with Taehyung until a certain hybrid rushed out of the cafe.

"Sorry, I made you wait." Seokjin apologized and adjusted his beanie. 

You hummed and let Jin take your other hand. "No worries. We weren't waiting long." You were so proud of Seokjin! He had applied for a job at a small cafe as a chef and he got the job! He's been at it since the end of summer and loves it. All three of you continued on your way until you reached home. As soon as you stepped into the house, you were grateful as the heat almost immediately warmed you up. 

Two sets of footsteps rushed and the duo appeared before you. "Welcome home!" Jimin and Jungkook were wearing the matching sweaters you had bought for everyone. Hey, you thought it was a cute idea to take a photo wearing them. Which will be soon. You smiled as they gave you hugs. 

You walked into the kitchen where Yoongi was carefully taking out a cooked ham. And he was also wearing the sweater! Although, you're pretty sure the duo made him do it. His eyes caught yours. He went over and gave you a hug. "Welcome back." He purred and rubbed his head against yours. Then he bit your neck.

You just rolled your eyes then blushed. You may or may not have slowly taken them off their supplements... And of course it started with Yoongi when he went into heat about a month ago. 

"I'm going to get changed, okay?" You scratched behind his ears and he let you go. You went back up to your room and was met with Namjoon. He smiled, making those adorable dimples pop out. "Hey Namjoonie." You called his nickname from Jungkook. 

Namjoon happily purred. "Welcome, I missed you." He got you into a hug and his tail happily swung back and forth. 

"I did too." You glanced around for your last missing hybrid. "Where's Hoseok?" 

"Ah sleeping." He responded. "I was trying to wake him up, but he wasn't budging." He pouted.

You nodded, having a feeling that what was he was doing. "Alright, I'll wake him up. You can head downstairs." Namjoon nodded and did so as you went into your room. There are on your upgraded bed was Hoseok sleeping soundly. You quickly changed into more comfortable clothes before turning your attention on the bear hybrid.

Since winter hit, Hoseok has been taking random naps throughout the day and even sleeping later than usual. It was due to hibernation. You only had to wake him up a couple times a day to make sure he eats and drinks water. That was because of the human side. Plus, since Hoseok liked sleeping next to you, you took the opportunity and snuggle up with him at night since he was so warm! They may be your favorite part of winter now.

And with Hoseok's heat radiating that means Taehyung is now sleeping on the bed. Still you think that he should have told you and you may have not flung him off the bed when you felt something slithering up your leg.

You bent down to his level. "Hoseok?" You gently nudged his shoulder. His eyes started to flutter open and his sleepy gaze met yours. It took him a minute to recognize who you were but when he did, he gave you a sleepy smile. "Hello master." 

You weren't going to lie but you were very special as you were the only one who dealt with waking up Hoseok. If any of the other hybrids tried waking him up, then they would have to deal with an angry bear hybrid. So it was up to you.

"Ready to go eat some dinner?" You asked him.

He frowned a bit. "Do I have to?" He let out a yawn and blinked in slow motion.

"Yeah you have to eat something, drink some water and you can come back to sleep. Sound good?" Hoseok was quite for a moment as he processed the words. He wasn't his usual self in the summer and was generally slower in reactions. The proof was when Jungkook tossed a pillow to him and he didn't catch it in time. Poor rabbit was scared for a week, fearing for his life.

"Okay. I'll follow you master." He sat up and took your hand. You led the bear hybrid downstairs and all the way to the large table. All the hybrids set down some plates and were getting the food ready. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Jungkook trying to sneak in some wine.

You took it out of his hand. "Jungkook, no more wine for you." Then you saw a flash of tan hair. "Or you Jimin." 

You were not reliving when these two hybrids got drunk when you had a house warming party. You invited your two friends over and let Wendy bring Irene along. Four of your hybrids immediately hid away when they spotted her and the remaining three were terribly confused. Dowoon had brought some wine and while the two hyper hybrids hid, they got into it. Needless to say, you were going to make sure they only had a little bit and under your supervision. 

You put the wine away and joined the rest of your hybrids. You kept Hoseok close to you at all times because you know that he would rather sleep than eat so you basically had to force him. Jimin took your free side and the rest were gathered around. Dinner was always fun with the hybrids and luckily there was no food fight tonight.

After dinner, you wanted to take a family picture. So you quickly grabbed the last sweater you had from upstairs and rushed before Hosek could fall back asleep. You put everyone in positions on the couch and set up your phone on the other side.

"What are you doing?" Seokjin asked and you set up the timer.

"Taking a picture!" You said. "Hoseok, baby." The pet name was something he liked and he perked up slightly but you could tell that he wanted to sleep instead. "Can you give me a smile?"

The bear hybrid nodded slowly. With a cheer, you readied your phone and hit start. You rushed back to your place. "Alrigbt everyone smile!" There was a loud shutter sound and a flash on your screen. You excitedly went to your phone and checked out the photo.

It made you fall in love once more. Bright smiles filled the screen along with bunny ears behind Namjoon's head courtesy by Jungkook. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Jimin who was showing off that smile where it made his eyes turn into crescents. Hoseok was giving a bright smile and Yoongi behind him with that gummy smile. Seokjin was resting his arm around Namjoon. You were hugging Hoseok to your side. It was perfect.

You were definitely going to frame this right next to the painting Jungkook had did. It filled your heart with love as the hybrids screeched when Hoseok got up. They certainly did not like dealing with the bear hybrid during winter. You only laughed  as you looked upon your hybrids. These guys truly made your life have color to it.