↠ 23

"I swear if any of you start a fight with the other hybrid," You lectured your hybrids. "There will be no ice cream." All of them glanced to the tub of ice cream that you had brought home. "Ok?" You pressured them for an answer.

"We won't." Seokjin spoke for everyone and the rest of them nodded along. Taking that with a satisfied nod, you put away the ice cream in the freezer. You went to your bedroom to change into comfortable clothes.

Coming back to the living room, it was a surprise to see your hybrids still sitting in the same spot. Usually... they wouldn't. The tags faintly glinted whenever the light hit them and that reminded you to officially register Jungkook. Being a tad bit suspicious, you tidied up the place a bit and then the doorbell rang.

With a smile on your face, you went to the door. Opening it, you were met with Wendy and Irene. "Hey guys." You gestured for them to come in. Irene immediately gave you a big hug and Wendy carried the three boxes of pizza into the living room.

She was met with the hybrids sitting on the couch. "Hello!" She smiled as she tried to figure out who was who. Wendy kept going and placed the boxes on the kitchen table as you came into the living room with Irene. Your hybrids perked up a bit seeing a new hybrid in their home.

"Ok so this is-" You started off but Wendy cut you off.

"Wait!" She said, her eyes flickering to everyone. "Let me guess."

The hybrids stared at her in confusion  and then glanced at you with concerned looks. She smiled at Jimin first. "You're Jimin, right? Remember me?"

Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "Were you the one who said you were going to steal me?" The other hybrids now looked really concerned.

"Correct!" She smiled and traveled to the other hybrids. Her eyes widened slightly once she actually got a good look at Seokjin. "You're... Seokjin? The falcon?"

Seokjin nodded his head once.

"Nice." Wendy lowered her voice a bit to you. "You know he's really handsome. Better than most of the people I met."

"What. Why are you even-"

"Now!" She moved onto Yoongi. "You're a cat hybrid so your name is Yoongi, right?"

Yoongi flicked his tail once. "Yes."

At last she looked at Jungkook. "A rabbit hybrid that goes by the name of Jungkook?" Your rabbit hybrid rapidly nodded in response. "Look Irene!" She called for her own rabbit hybrid who smiled brightly. "He's also a rabbit hybrid!"

Irene happily went over to the couch and held out a hand. "Nice to meet you!"

Jungkook only stared at her hand. It was after a couple of seconds that he hesitantly shook it. He looked oddly uncomfortable.

"Let me grab plates." You said and went into the kitchen for some plates. Wendy followed you to help you out. She opened the first box to a regular cheese pizza.

"So, why are you going out of town again?" You asked as you separated all the paper plates.

Wendy let out a sigh. "Well, Akari's mom is finally getting married. The wedding ceremony is tomorrow." She shrugged a shoulder. "Besides, Irene gets carsick easily. Especially since it's a five hour drive."

You nodded in understanding. "That makes sense. Don't worry, I'll look after her." You smiled and Wendy gave you a grateful hug.

"Who wants cheese pizza?" You called out and you could already hear Jimin shout a "me!" and Irene also called out. Gathering two slices on separate plates, you went back into the living room. You handed them to the awaiting hybrids. Irene immediately smiled and gratefully hugged you. Meanwhile, Jimin took his and rubbed his head against your shoulder. He went back into the living room to happily eat his slice.

Politely, Seokjin went over to help you. He had an interest in food as you sometimes caught him watching cooking videos on your laptop. He took two of the plates and went over to the other two hybrids who patiently waited.

You'll admit it was a bit weird to see your rowdy hybrids being this calm. It scared you a bit.

Seokjin came back and took his own plate that you just served. "Thank you." He said and patted your head. Raising an eyebrow at the weird action, you were about to say something about it when he quickly walked away. Eh, oh well.

You and Wendy grabbed your own slices as you dove into the wedding details. Well, you gotta know too. Plus the family drama that might happen.

Seokjin calmly ate his slice of pizza as his eyes were trained on the television. He kept on munching and glanced at the other hybrids in the room once in a while. Yoongi was also watching the TV, Jimin once in a while glared at the new hybrid in their home and poor Jungkook wanted to get out of here.

The female hybrid was keeping her attention on him. It was obvious to Jin that she liked the rabbit hybrid. She would try to keep talking to Jungkook but was only answered with one word answers.

His ears perked as he heard you and your friend talk about a wedding. He remembers what that was. His owners had taken him to one and to say that he liked it. Jin liked the whole idea of committing to your partner to the whole world. Well, that was the sort of type of wedding he went to. It was sort of huge.

Jin's eyes went back to the female hybrid, who gave up for a brief moment at trying to talk to Jungkook, and asked something; "Do you guys like living with Y/N?"

All the hybrids stopped eating and their attention was focused on her.

"Of course!" Jimin suddenly said. "I like her very much!" His tail started to wag.

Yoongi flicked an ear. "Yes. Why would you like to know?"

Irene frowned a bit. "I just want to get to know you. Wendy is best friends with Y/N so I should be best friends with you guys."

The other hybrids didn't know what to say. Seokjin mentally rolled his eyes. "We could try being friends." He suggested and immediately got confused looks from the others.

Irene smiled a bit. "Awesome. I sure hope we can." Then she turned to Jungkook. "I'm also sorry for making you uncomfortable. You're the only other rabbit hybrid I know."

Jungkook looked a bit ashamed. "Oh." He seemed to glue himself to Jimin's side. "I'm also sorry."

Irene gratefully took the apology and was quite happy with that. Seokjin let out a small sigh and went back to eating. His body stiffened when something hit his nose. He whipped back to Irene. Yoongi let out a small hiss as he already sensed it before Jin.

The female was going into heat.