↠ 52

"Perfect!" You said and that got Seokjin to get off your couch. All your hybrids were together and watched Jin go through the pain as you told him to move it a little to the left or right. You wanted it to be centered and you knew it would get on your nerves if it was off slightly.

The hybrids praised Jungkook for the painting which made him grow flustered and hide behind Namjoon. Now your apartment showcases that you were all a family. It was perfect.

"It looks so pretty though Kookie! I told you!" Jimin was happily showering the rabbit with so much affection and attention that it was cute. The poor rabbit was starting to turn more red with each compliment that was thrown his way. You could tell that everyone couldn't help it. It seemed like the piece of art connected everyone. Even Yoongi who was not one for affection.

You took a look around your apartment. Maybe it was time to upgrade?

A couple of hours later, you were looking at houses. You weren't sure why you were even looking. Then you remembered you live in a somewhat decent sized apartment. That returned your focus onto houses. Or maybe a larger apartment? You didn't even know. Three bedrooms? Most of the hybrids liked sleeping in the same room as you so you weren't sure. Even Namjoon as well, but for now he liked to curl up at the entrance. Maybe at least three bathrooms? Surprisingly, it was Taehyung and Seokjin who hogged the bathroom most of the time... So for sure at least a half bath or something.

And of course, maybe a backyard. A little space where everyone could hang out together. Jimin shifted a little, raising his head and yawning a bit. He was just waking up from his nap. "What are you looking at?" He mumbled and snuggled against your hip, lazily watching the screen.

"Just looking at houses." You replied and clicked on a new listing.

"Why?" He asked and intently watched as you scrolled through the description.

You clicked back onto the listings. "I thought that we could move to one."

This time, Jimin flipped onto his back to look up at you. "Move there? Why?"

"I'm not sure Jimin. Do you want to move?" You looked away from the screen and to him. You reached with your free hand to stroke through his soft hair. He simply stared at you and he thought about it.

"I don't know." He finally said. Then he smiled to where his eyes disappeared into crescents and it made you smile back. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care."

It made your heart melt. You swear he could easily melt the coldest of hearts. "Aw. You're too adorable Jimin." You pinched his cheek.

He pouted at them but still gave you a grin. "I really love you." Like before, your heart skipped a beat. It was something that slapped you in the face with a realization. Oh no. Pretending that nothing was wrong, you said the words back; "I love you too, Jimin."

You laid awake at night. All the hybrids were in their usual places. Earlier today, you finally realized something. Perhaps you actually liked your hybrids. Oh but of course not in a platonic way but as maybe something else? You've heard of some stories of people being in love with hybrids and you thought, "nah, couldn't be me." But here you were.

Jimin was the first hybrid and at once he developed the term boyfriend. At the time, you just thought of him as your precious corgi. But overtime, you couldn't help it. The same thing for Seokjin. Now with him calling you his girlfriend? Out of nowhere?

Hell, even the most recent additions. Taehyung and Namjoon. The snake hybrid really did mark you from earlier. You noticed a faint mark earlier. He was too sneaky for his own good. And Namjoon was just one big awkward hybrid but you found that adorable. Still he had that side of him like when he protected you from his old pack. Nope, you shouldn't be thinking about that now!

Even the cat hybrid curled up next to you, declaring when mating was happening. Hell, even Jungkook! And supposedly he was the most innocent looking one who has been tainted. Such a tragedy. You let out a groan of frustration which stirred the bear hybrid from his sleep.

"Master?" His raspy voice asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Hobi." You whispered and let your hand pet his head.

Hoseok shifted a bit which caused you to pause for a moment. He then crawled up some more to where his forehead was leaning against your shoulder. "If you say so." He mumbled. "I'll still protect you master 'cause I love you." He now let out a yawn.

You were going to burst into tears from his cuteness. You simply poked the tip of his nose. "Aw, thanks Hobi. You're too adorable, you know that?"

"You told me so many times." He craned his neck a little to where his eyes met yours.

"Because it's true." You said the statement as a fact because it was true. "Good night." You patted his head once more time. He hummed in satisfaction and rested his forehead once again on your shoulder. Within a few seconds, the bear hybrid was asleep.

You just loved them.

Once again after work, you were mindlessly scrolling through different listings. This time, you were just sitting on the couch and had Yoongi's head resting in your lap. You were stroking his head and he was purring like crazy. Meanwhile, the closet hybrid Namjoon was right in front of you. The others were scattered about the room.

"What are you doing?" The cat hybrid asked after the few minutes you began petting him.

"Looking at houses." You replied.

Yoongi paused for a moment. "Houses? We're moving?" You could tell that there was a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Maybe." You took your attention away to look at him. "Did you want to move?"

He averted his gaze when he answered. "I-I don't know. I thought I was always be adopted by a family in a house and just nap on the window sills..." He trailed off and looked at you with alarm. "I mean! I still like the place and I don't care where we live as..." Yoongi once more looked away with a noticeable blush on his cheeks. "As long as I'm with you."

There went your heart skipping a beat again. "Just say that you love me." You fawned over him and scratched behind his ear. He let out an infamous rumble and crossed his arms. "What? You don't like that?" A grin came onto your face.

"Namjoon," You called out.

The said hybrid tilted his head upwards. "Yeah?" He was looking at you with such bright and innocent eyes.

"Do you love me?" You set down your phone and began giving him his own scratches. He closed his eyes and a louder purr emitted from his chest. "Of course!" He purred out and smiled. It made the dimples pop out.

"I-I love you too!" Yoongi forcibly took your only free hand and held it tight. He gave you an angry look with a red face.

"Aw!" You just pinched his cheek which made the cat hybrid glower in defeat. He simply buried his face against your thigh to avoid his red face. Namjoon didn't mind as you continued to pet him. He actually loved it.

You focused all your attention on the two hybrids while somewhat teasing Yoongi. You couldn't help it, he was too adorable but you promised to get him some more chips later in the week for the teasing. Meanwhile, your phone lit up with a notification for a new listing that popped up. One that may decide your move.

only a couple more chapters before this ends :')) but i will also being doing a little epilogue :D