a/n

Hello everyone! That was the last chapter of Hybrid Troubles! This was one of my favorite books to write since I wanted there to be a lot of cute moments! :D I hope that I delivered that to everyone. 

Now I would like to explain on which animal for each member. If you don't want to know, just scroll to the end, please! :D It was a hard process but I liked the animals that I chose for them! I based them off these three websites:

http://www.potrerotradingpost.com/AnimalRepresentations.html

https://justcreative.com/2014/10/07/animal-symbology-in-web-design/

https://exemplore.com/spirit-animals/divine-birds

(I had to put them like this since Wattpad only lets me add one external link? :')) tragic) I'll refer to the sites in order by 1, 2 and 3. I'll be going by order of appearance!

Jimin - corgi  (1 & 2)

The first site says for dog; "Loyalty, noble, a true and loyal friend" and I thought this was perfect for Jimin! In the second one, basically the same thing but with the added word; positive. It was perfect. He'll always be by everyone's friend and just loyal! The question next was what breed? At first I was going to have him as a Golden Retriever but it didn't fit him? So I looked through the different breeds of dogs and boom, corgi. Corgis are adorable.

Seokjin - falcon (3)

This site dedicated to birds says this about falcons; "In some cultures, the falcon is a protective guardian and companion of hunters."  Ignoring that last couple words, I found this to be fitting. Seokjin watches over everyone and that's also why I made him the responsible one for everyone. Or at least until he was in heat. Whoops. :'))

Yoongi - cat (2)

I focused on this particular sentence of the site; "...symbol for spiritual power, freedom, love of liberty..." I thought that fit Yoongi. He's on his own in the beginning and likes having his own freedom (in the streets) and most cats I know sooner or later like their owners. I also added him being a little tsundere because some cats at the shelter where I volunteer do that to me. But I still love them anyways. :'))

Jungkook - rabbit (1)

This screamed Jungkook and I just focused on this traits of a rabbit from the site; "...low curiosity, quiet talent, restrained passion..." Throughout, I had him be curious, when he was asking what mating was and things like that, the painting where he had talent and passion? Well, he's just a passionate person. :D fun fact: I almost had him be the raccoon back in chapter 4? But this changed my mind and I left in there, to keep you guys guessing if it was a member or not. 

Hoseok - brown bear (mostly 2)

Alright, so the first and second sites had meaning but I focused more on the second one. For this; "...strength, courage and tenacity. It also represents a gentle friendship and a docile follower in camouflage. However, bear's love for honey adds up an amusing element into the symbol of power and dignity." Cause we know that Hoseok is like a gentle person and then when a bear gets angry? Aha, like those looks Hoseok throws that kill me. :')))

Taehyung - snake (2)

For the second site's description: "...charm, danger and sexual energy." I was like, yeah sounds like him. Plus the first site; "Power of creation, of transmutation, life, death and rebirth." And it just slapped me in the face because I've been working a little on the side for a new book and this really connects with Tae in that one. :'))) plus I thought it would be fun to have a snake hybrid since I don't see that many books with snakes as hybrids. 

Namjoon - mountain lion (1)

Originally, I was going to have Namjoon as a wolf. But something caught my eye. The site literally screamed Namjoon at me: "Power of leadership, ability to lead without insisting others follow." I thought it was just perfect for him! The all mighty leader is a mountain lion and is able to lead others. Especially when he was trying to sleep while Jungkook and Jimin were in heat. R.I.P

And yep, there will be a bonus for everyone tomorrow and that will be the official end! ^^ I won't be doing a sequel to this one since I believe it's perfect the way it ends. c: But I just want to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed this! I appreciate everyone's votes and comments and they just make me smile like an idiot. 

I hope to improve more with my other books and it's all thanks to you! I hope I can share more ideas with you. I do have a single member x reader coming out soon (maybe next week) which will be my first single member x reader! I'm really excited for it.

Love ya guys! <3

Ended: 2020.06.01⬸