↠ 51

The snake hybrid was so sneaky and stealthy. You had just stepped out of your workplace and then you jumped as you felt another hand grip yours. You almost (out of reflex) slapped or punched the person but stopped once it was you found out it was Taehyung.

He had a surprise look on his face and was leaning away from you. "I'm sorry!" You apologized. "I thought you were someone else. Please don't scare me like that." You begged him and Taehyung looked a bit sad.

"No, I'm sorry. I forgot humans don't have a greater sense of smell." He gripped the one hand with both of his. For a snake in the summer, he was slightly warm. "Please forgive me! I'll be a better snake!"

"You're already the bestest snake Taehyung." You smiled at him and let your other hand rest on his.

Taehyung stared at you before presenting you with his infamous boxy smile. "Of course I am! I will always be!"

You could only laugh. He was too adorable as well! The snake hybrid started to lead the way home as he kept a vice grip on your hand. It wasn't crushing your hand or anything; it was actually pretty comfortable.

"I like holding your hand." Taehyung said out of nowhere. You just looked at him in surprise. The statement took you by surprise.

"I like holding yours too." You said.

Taehyung had a boxy smile on his face. "I'm glad that I chose you as my owner. I don't know where I would have been if I didn't." His smile slowly dropped. "I probably would have been sold off and kept in a cage."

You chose your words carefully. "Hey, I'm glad that you chose me as your owner. And I'll never let anyone take you from me, okay?"

The snake hybrid looked at you in surprise. "You mean it?"

"Of course I do." You squeezed his hand. The two of you came to a stop at the crosswalk. There weren't much people out so the area was a bit deserted. Taehyung smiled widely from your words.

He leaned down a bit right next to your ear. You figured that he was going to say something he didn't want to say out loud. But you could never have anything like that. You jumped a bit when there were a couple of small fangs piercing your neck. You gave him a glare and pushed him away to which the snake hybrid had his smile on his face still. "It was my turn! I love you."

You simply rolled your eyes from the sly snake although you did not question the odd skip in your heart. "I love you too Taehyung, now let's go home." You were grateful to the crosswalk for letting everyone go ahead. The snake hybrid bit the inside of his cheek in happiness.

Arriving home, you were immediately rushed at. By who? Why of course the two hyper hybrids. "Welcome home!" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

"Kookie made something for you!" Jimin slapped Jungkook's back. The rabbit hybrid was flustered as a light blush decorated his cheeks. He shook his head and dashed away to hide. Jimin laid his corgi ears flat against his head. "Jungkook..."

"It's okay Jimin." You reassured the corgi and patted his head. He nodded and you walked in and froze. Seokjin, Yoongi and surprisingly Hoseok looked disappointed as they pushed Namjoon out of the kitchen.

Seokjin sighed. "Okay, so add Namjoon to the list of not allowed to cook in the kitchen as well."

Hoseok and Yoongi nodded somberly as Namjoon whined. "I'm sorry! I didn't know what that knob would do!" He cried out and his tail and ears went down in shame. Alright, maybe you shouldn't have cooed but he looked too vulnerable and it made you want to cuddle with him.

"Aw what did my sweetheart do?" You petted Namjoon's head and the trio simply huffed in response.

"He tried burning us to death!" Seokjin exclaimed. "You can't call him sweetheart!"

Yoongi nodded along in agreement. "I'm still the best kitty around here." You could tell he was a little jealous by how his tail flicked behind him in anger.

"Both of you are my best kitties." You said and Hoseok raised his hand up. "Yeah Hobi?"

"What am I?" He tilted his head and you were going to smother him.

"Well, you're my cuddly bear!" You definitely thought he was going to be a big heater in winter and you were definitely going to cuddle with him. Besides, he looked so cute! Just like a big teddy bear. You couldn't help it.

Hoseok thought momentarily and nodded eagerly. "Okay, master! I'll be your cuddly bear!"

Besides you, Namjoon let out a little purr as you scratched behind his ear. Before Seokjin and Yoongi could go into a conversation about why the mountain lion wasn't allowed to be in the kitchen anymore, you spoke up. "I'm going to find Kookie." You left them on their own and went to your bedroom. You had a feeling that he was in here.

After living with them all this time, you better be right.

And you were when you spotted the rabbit hybrid curled up on your bed. His back was towards you. You softly closed the door and took a seat on the bed. "What's the matter Jungkook?" He laid there for a few seconds before he replied with; "nothing."

"What was Jimin talking about earlier?" You asked.

"Something I made..."

"Can I see it?" You asked.

Jungkook suddenly flipped over and looked up at you. "I don't think it's good enough for you..." His rabbit ears went down.

You simply reached out to stroke his hair. "I'm sure it's great Jungkook." You reassured him. "Can I see it?" You repeated the sentence from earlier.

The rabbit slowly nodded and got up. "Stay here." He said and left the room. You waited for a good minute before he came back. Whatever it was, he was hiding it behind his back. He took slow steps and then a deep breath. "Here." He handed the medium sized canvas out facing down.

You gently took it and flipped it over. You gazed at it in amazement. They were silhouettes but inside of them, there were different colored lines for each one. You could easily tell who they were. Jungkook with his rabbit ears and gold lines weaving together. Seokjin with white, Hoseok with green, purple with Taehyung, Namjoon with blue, red with Yoongi and at last Jimin with yellow. Then you could see your own silhouette and you all had the colored lines with yours. It was so simple but you loved the meaning behind it.

At once your eyes immediately started to tear up because who wouldn't?

"Ah!" Jungkook panicked once he noticed the fresh tears. "You don't like it or...?"

You set the canvas down gently and brought him into a hug. "No I love it! I'm glad that you did this."

Jungkook had a bright smile on his face. "You like it?"

"Yeah, let's hang it up in the living room, alright?" You suggested and he nodded happily.

"Thank you, Y/N. I have to thank Jimin now."

"For what?" You wiped away the tears and looked at him in confusion.

Hestill kept his grin on his face. "For picking me up and taking me to you." He gave you one last hug before pulling away. "I love you!" And then he bounded off to find the corgi. You just watched him run off and your just melted.

You just loved all of your hybrids. With a smile on your face, you went off to find some of those hooks to hang this beautiful piece of art.