↠ 43

"I'm sure you're somewhat familiar with my other hybrids?" You asked Namjoon as you came to your door.

"Yeah. Although I don't like your rabbit." He muttered and reminisced about the last time he was here.

You sent him a sheepish smile. "Sorry about him. Oh and I don't know how two of them feel right now since-" You were interrupted as the door slowly creaked open and Hoseok poked his head outside.

"Hello master! Um, Yoongi and Seokjin are trying to get Jimin and Jungkook to calm down like-" Now this time he was interrupted as something hit his back and he let out a small "ow." Namjoon and you were terribly confused.

Then Hoseok let out a growl as he was yanked back and the door flung open. Jimin stood there with a pillow in one hand and Hoseok on the floor. The corgi's eyes lit up in excitement at the sight of you. "Y/N!" He rushed at you and wrapped his arms around you. "Let's go mate!"

"What. Hold up Jimin!" You were then picked up as Jimin started to carry you in the apartment.

"Ah! Yoongi's going to get mad at me!" Hoseok ran after Jimin and tried to make him put you down. Namjoon cautiously entered the apartment and closed the door. He was carefully observing the scene with a worried expression.

"Jungkook, get back here!" Yoongi shouted quite loudly and all of a sudden, Jungkook popped out from the hallway running towards you and Jimin full speed. You thought he was going to crash into you two until he stopped right before you. "You're back!" He patted your head and was so not discreetly trying to get you out of Jimin's hold.

The remaining two hybrids appeared with exhausted expressions. The cat grabbed the rabbit hybrid by the collar of his shirt and roughly pulled him back. Seokjin grabbed you out of Jimin's grip to which the corgi whined and looked like he was going to bite him. Now Hoseok got a hold on Jimin's arm and pulled him back. You were so confused.

Seokjin let out a sigh. "They've been wanting to go to your work but we stopped them." He held you tighter to him as Jimin tried to slip out of Hoseok's grip.

"Oh. Thank you, you guys." You sent them praises because who knows what would have happened if they managed to storm into your office building. Aha, you did not need to get fired when you have your little family to feed.

"Y/N..." Jungkook reached out his hands in order to try and grab you. His rabbit ears went down and puppy eyes formed... Great, Jungkook really crossed over to the puppy eye side.

The falcon hybrid stepped back. "Don't trust him." He said. "He may or may not have broken the guest bedroom door."

"What?" You looked up at him with wide eyes. "He broke my door?" You looked back to your precious rabbit hybrid who looked like he wasn't able to punch anybody.

"Yeah he did." Yoongi grumbled in annoyance. "Scared the hell out of me and now we have one less door."

You let out a sigh as your cat and bear hybrid took them down the hallway. Seokjin finally let you down. "Is the damage bad?"

Seokjin rubbed the back of his head. "Uh maybe?"

You peeked down the hallway and your heart just dropped. The lower half of the door was barely hanging on for dear life but the top half of the door was laying on the floor. Your poor door. Now you have to buy a more sturdy one? Metal? Do they even sell those? As you thought of when you were buying a new door, the front door flung open.

Your happy snake hybrid was holding a bag and smiling widely. "I have food!" He happily shouted but then the smile wiped off his face as he saw that familiar hybrid in the living room again. "Why are you here?" Seokjin finally noticed the hybrid awkwardly standing by the wall.

"I need to protect your owner." said Namjoon.

"We can protect Y/N just fine!" Taehyung let out a hiss to which you were confused. Your happy snake never let out a hiss. Well except Jin but that's a whole different story.

"I agree." Jin said. "We can do it just fine so now you can head out."

Namjoon flicked his eyes between the two hybrids. "Really? You can go against a crocodile, a dog, a hawk and a lion? I'm the only one strong enough to try to stop them." He listed them off and that triggered a memory.

"What do you mean, stray?" Yoongi hissed out as Hoseok joined him at the edge of the hallway. "Stop them from doing what?"

"To not attack your owner." Namjoon replied as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

One of Yoongi's infamous grumbles of anger erupted from his throat. His tail angrily swished behind him as his ears were pinned back. "You put our owner in danger?"

Namjoon looked a bit ashamed. "I'm sorry. They just got angry and-"

Yoongi was ready to pounce on him until you stopped him. You grabbed his arm. "Don't, Yoongi." You warned. The cat hybrid huffed but leveled his glare on the hybrid. "Look, he'll stay here for a while so don't you dare try to fight him, okay?" Yoongi mumbled out an agreement.

You let out a sigh and looked to your broken door. "Ugh, how am I going to explain this to the landlord?"

"We can say that we can pay for it, master." Hoseok innocently asked like it was the most reasonable answer.

"Oh Hoseok. He's probably going to keep my deposit." You gently patted the bear hybrid's head. He leaned into your touch, wanting more pets. "Unless I find the same model... He won't know." You took out your phone and went to the broken door to look for any model number. It was a perfect plan.

"I want more pets." Hoseok blinked at the lack of touch and followed you down the hallway. Namjoon easily grew uncomfortable as the remaining hybrids settled their glares on him. He just bit the inside of his cheek and watched them from a distance. This was going to be fun.