↠ 30

You spun around to be met with Hoseok, whose gaze immediately traveled to the collar in your hand. "Here, you still want it, don't you?" You offered the collar to him and he blinked in surprise.

Suddenly, the bear hybrid started tearing up. You were in shock now. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" You went over to him, in the process of dropping the collar to the floor and rubbed his arm in comfort.

He shook his head making his dark brown hair bounce. "N-No. I just. You're so much nicer than anyone I've ever had." He confessed as some tears dripped down his face. "All I've wanted was someone to acknowledge me..."

If it was possible, your heart just broke even more from the painful expression on your bear hybrid.

So you gave him the biggest hug you could manage. Wrapping your arms around his frame and tip-toeing just a little to just pet his head. Hoseok gratefully accepted the hug and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "It's okay, Hoseok." You whispered. "I'll always acknowledge you, alright?"

The bear hybrid continued to cry as his warm tears fell against your skin. His form was shaking and if it was even possible, he clung onto you more. He made sure that all you felt was his own body shaking from crying. And so stayed there for a minute, comforting the shaking bear hybrid.

After the minute, Hoseok stopped shaking entirely. Sniffles now occupied your hearing and ever so slowly, he pulled away. His eyes were now red and some snot ran from his nose. Now your shirt was probably with some snot from him but it was okay! As long as he wasn't sad anymore. You couldn't stand that.

"You feeling better?" You asked him and scratch lightly behind his little bear ears.

Hoseok nodded slowly and wiped away some of his tears. "Y-Yeah." His red eyes trailed to the spot where he was. "I-I ruined your shirt. Please forgive me master!" He whined and was on the verge of starting to cry.

"No, no! It's okay, Hoseok!" You tried calming him down again.

"R-Really?" He sniffled once more. "I-I can wash it though."

You shook your head and patted his head. "It's really okay. Why don't we have dinner okay?"

Hoseok nodded and carefully followed you to the fridge. After a couple of minutes, you gathered the ingredients for tonight's dinner and then Jimin poked his head in. "Is Hobi okay now?"

You noticed the nickname that Jimin gave him and clicked it together from your show. Maybe you should stop putting on reruns on TV... "Yes I am, Jimin." Hoseok answered and with a smile on his face, Jimin went over to the bear hybrid.

"That's good! Now we can play!"

"Play?" Hoseok tilted his head and within the single second he said that, a very hyper-active Jungkook rushed into the kitchen. His eyes were bright and his foot started tapping against the floor. You slightly narrowed your eyes and with a hunch, you opened up one of your kitchen cabinets.

You were right. A bag of candy was missing. "Jungkook, how much candy did you eat?" You asked, hoping it was two. Sadly, it wasn't.

"I don't know!" Jungkook replied eunthesticaly. "Yoongi had it earlier to try to keep Jin away from your clothes earlier and I just found it now!"

"What." You tried figuring out how the hell candy would keep a hybrid in heat away from your clothes. "Wait. Away from my clothes?"

Like he was summoned, Yoongi sauntered into the kitchen with a calm expression. "Unless you wanted him to make a nest of your clothes, I kept throwing candy at him. He said your scent tasted sweet so he focused on that instead."

"And you guys kept locked in my room with my clothes still?" You questioned.

Yoongi shook his head and that made some of his black hair fall into eyes. "I have all your clothes in the guest room."

"Well thanks for not letting him do that." You raised an eyebrow at the rabbit hybrid who continued to shake a little. "And let's not feed Jungkook that much candy. Where's the bag?"

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock and he took off like a rocket. "J-Jungkook!" You shouted after him and dashed into the living room to see no one there. Then you rushed to the guest room and flung it open. There, your rabbit hybrid was crouched near the bed, his cheeks puffy with candy.

You would have thought it was cute at any other moment. But he was going to get an upset stomach if he continued eating! You could see that it was nearing the end. "Give me the bag, you're going to feel sick." You reasoned with the rabbit hybrid and walked closer to retrieve it.

Instead he defied your order and tried shoving the rest of the candy in his mouth. "Jungkook!" You grabbed the bag and you wanted to bang your head against the wall as Jungkook managed to swallow all of it. Teasingly, he smiled, showing off that cute bunny smile. "Don't say I didn't warn you." You sighed and walked out of the room.

As you did, you froze when you heard the knob from your room jiggled. Oh no.

"Y-Y/N? Are you home?" Sekojin's voice sounded normal to you. "Can you please come here?"

Then you slightly jumped when there was a pair of arms wrapping around you. Jungkook snuggled into your neck. "Ignore him. Let's go cook!" He managed to pick you up without any effort and carried you back to the kitchen.

The rabbit hybrid placed you gently on the ground and you continue on your way to throw away the empty bag. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist to the coffee table to play arm wrestling with Hoseok. Meanwhile, Yoongi stayed with you in the kitchen to help with cooking.

As you prepped the boiling water for some noodles, you noticed him yawning. "Are you tired?"

He nodded, his lips slightly pouting. "Yeah. I wasn't able to take my naps today."

You slightly laughed and scratched behind his ears. He loved it and just like you knew it, he began to purr loudly. He briefly closed his eyes. His tail slightly moved as he pushed his head into your hand. "Aw." You accidentally let out.

Yoongi snapped his eyes open and gave you a small glare with a slight blush on his cheeks. "You betrayed me."

You smiled at him. "You're still my little kitty." Was all you could say as you turned back to the stove. Meanwhile, Yoongi tried calming down the heat on his cheeks and returned to cooking. Although he was secretly still happy that you gave him affection and that he was your kitty.

Sorry for the update being later than usual. Had my finals this past week :')) so fun but my break is here so I can update more!

Anyways, hope you like the new cover!  @hstrymmry made it for me! :D

It's just so pretty that I can cry ;w; thank you again! <3