↠ 15

Dowoon had a huge smile on his face as the cat hybrid was in your arms. Signing off the last piece of paper, you slid it over to Dowoon. Yui (with Sei) was already outside the building with her new hybrid. Her new raccoon hybrid was a bit shy but Yui said that they instantly clicked the moment they stared at each other. Just like you with your cat hybrid.

"I'm glad you adopted him." Dowoon said and gathered the papers you signed.

"Well, I just had to." You replied and the cat purred in response. "I'll see ya later." You smiled at him and left to go outside. Yui hopped in the car with her raccoon hybrid immediately following. Sei smiled at the cat in your arms. "He's cute. Have you decided on a name?"

"Nope." You stroked the cat's fur. "I'm sure I'll come up with something." Both of you got in the car and your new hybrid sat in your lap. You glanced at the temporary collar around his neck with a tag reading that it was temporary until the tag where it was official. Sei drove you home and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek good-bye. "See you this Sunday?"

"Of course. I'll make sure to clean." You joked and Yui leaned forward to give you a quick smile. "Bye and thank you for coming with us."

"No problem." You quickly got out of the car not before waving at them and headed back towards your apartment. As you grew near, you took a deep breath. "Ok, so there's already two other hybrids that are going to be your friends." You spoke to the hybrid in your arms whose dark eyes were just staring at you. "Jimin can be overwhelming so please don't scratch him or anything."

A confused meow was your response. You slowly inserted the key into the lock before your door was thrown open. "Y/N! You're back and-" Jimin's eyes glanced down to see the cat staring right at him. Jimin growled a bit. "What is that?"

You sighed. "Jimin, be nice." You lightly scolded him and went inside. "He's your new friend."

"But...." Jimin started. "I'm still your boyfriend, right?"

You froze in your tracks and the cat in your arms seemed to let out a laugh. Jimin glared at the cat. "Jimin, we talked about this."

To save the day, Seokjin appeared from the hallway. "Hi Y/N!" He called out cheerfully and then his gaze landed on the new hybrid in the apartment. "And cat?"

The cat hybrid in your arms looked at him briefly before staring at the dog hybrid who was looking at him with his deadliest glare. "Guys," You said, gaining all attention on you. "Be nice to him, ok?" Then you basically forgot to suggest a name. "Ah, I'm sorry." You said to the hybrid in your arms who looked up at you. "Do you have a specific name you want to be called?"

He blinked at you in confusion before tilting his head. "Hm..." You trailed off, thinking about the characters from your show. "I already have Jimin and Seokjin... Hoseok? Nah... Well, Yoongi always had that stare..." You mumbled to yourself while the cat hybrid looked on in obvious confusion. "How about Yoongi?"

The cat hybrid stared for a moment longer and meowed once, rubbing his head against your arm. "Alright, your name is Yoongi." You scratched behind his ears.

Jimin let out a small whine that caught your attention. "Y/N pay attention to me too." He crossed the room in a rush to cling right around you. "I'm still your cutest one, right?"

"All of you are cute." You answered, hoping he was satisfied.

Before Jimin could say anything else, Seokjin spoke up. "Oh! I taught Jimin a little bit of reading today."

"You did?" You asked in amazement. "Thank you Jin and that's an amazing job, Jimin!" You praised your two hybrids. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"I also made dinner." Seokjin said. "Were you hungry?"

"Sure, I can always eat." You said and looked down at the cat who was watching Jimin closely. "Did you want to eat too, Yoongi?"

He jumped a bit before looking up at you. The cat hybrid let out a small meow before jumping out of your arms and bolted under your couch. You frowned a bit and sighed. It looks like it's going to take a while before he gets comfortable.

Seokjin led you to the kitchen where there was a prepared meal of homemade pizza. Jimin immediately followed behind. Your stomach growled once you smelled it. Jin handed you a plate with a slice on it. You thanked him and glanced over at the couch.

You went back into the living room after telling your two hybrids to stay for a moment. You set the plate down on the coffee table with a napkin. "Here's some food Yoongi." You said and returned to the kitchen.

Jin already had a plate ready for you. You thanked him and managed to convince your Corgi hybrid to stay in the kitchen for now. All three of you ate together in the kitchen and you hoped that Yoongi would at least eat some of the food. You kept conversation on what your hybrids did today. Every once in a while, you glanced towards the room to see the uneaten food.

After cleaning up and washing dishes, you ushered your two hybrids to bed before going to talk to your cat hybrid. You got on your knees and peered under the couch. Yoongi's eyes were reflected back at you with whatever light that managed to seep into the darkness. He was curled up in the back, his eyes watching your every move.

"Hey Yoongi." You softly called out to him. "Aren't you hungry? The pizza was good... You've got to eat." You tried encouraging him.

In response, his tail flicked and he let out a small noise of a grumble. You two stared at each other, never giving up eye contact. Until your back was literally aching and knees on the floor were starting to hurt. "Alright you win for now." You mumbled and you could've swore that he had a smug smile on his face.

"There's food in the kitchen," You got up and rubbed your knees in hopes of relieving the sting from the floor. "So, if you're hungry, you can go ahead and eat anything." You took the plate and put in the fridge.

You returned and shut off the kitchen lights. "Good night Yoongi." You turned off the living room lights and headed to your bedroom. There you were met with the sight of your two hybrids in their animal forms. Seokjin was on a pillow and he looked very happy with Jimin sitting down and glaring at him. You just shook your head and got ready for bed. Tomorrow, you're going to try and get Yoongi to be a little friendly towards you.

Sorry about the late update everyone. I got sick last Friday and it just hurt to stare at the screen for a bit so that was totally fun aha :')) anyways, I'll still do another update this week ^^ and thank you for supporting this story! <3