↠ 41

You made sure that everyone stayed in the kitchen. Especially Jungkook. You swear you had no idea what you were going to do with him. The said rabbit was clinging by your side all the time, giving you the dangerous puppy eye look. Every time he did, you would only glare at Jimin who awkwardly tried hiding behind whichever hybrid was near him.

Finishing up dinner, you helped Hoseok with washing dishes. The poor bear hybrid was banned from making food as per Jin's wishes. He had burned quite a bit of food so now he joined the corgi hybrid on the ban list. Every once in a while, you would check that the hybrids all stayed in the kitchen.

Now that everything was done, you were tired. So the next logical step was to sleep. Before you even went to your room, you left a plate of some of the steak that was cooked for dinner for the unknown hybrid. He gave you a glare to which you shrugged at. "You can eat it if you want." Then you headed for your room that was chaotic.

And it truly was.

Jungkook stood atop your pillow with the unlikely duo of Jimin and Yoongi glaring at him. Of course everyone had changed to their animal forms except for Hoseok who clung onto his pillow and sat at the edge of the bed. Now he was too adorable with that blank expression as he watched everyone else.

Yoongi let out an angry noise in protest while Jungkook just stared at him. Seokjin was being his usual self and perched on your head board. Although, you didn't find Taehyung anywhere. Ignoring the rest of them, you simply went to go change into pajamas in the bathroom. As you were just about to take off your pants, you heard a noise.

You peeked into the tub and of course you should have checked the tub. Taehyung was in it and he lifted his head to look at you with his beady eyes. "Just stay there." You closed the shower curtain and quickly changed into pajamas as fast as you could. All the while your eyes remained on the curtain and there was no movement at all.

Then you opened it back up and gently patted Taehyung's head. You weren't sure if he enjoyed it but it seemed like he did. As soon as you went back to your room, you were definitely not sure if Jungkook was angry that the mountain lion was here or it was time for his heat. He had Jimin pinned on the bed and looked ready to fight Yoongi now.

You crossed the room in a few strides and picked up the feisty rabbit. "Stop fighting everyone Jungkook." The said rabbit let out a small huff. Then at last you can finally sleep without a fighting rabbit.

A couple of hours later, the mountain lion slowly stirred from his nap. He yawned and slowly got up on his paws. He slightly flinched from the pain coming from his  back paw. The hybrid started to stretch out his long body almost knocking his body into the wall besides him. He glared at the food in front of him and he was going to swipe at it to show his defiance until his stomach growled.

He just realized he hasn't eaten for a couple of days. With the adrenaline from separating with his group, he didn't care about his hunger. Stupid officials. They were the reason that they didn't get to eat and now here he was in some apartment. The hybrid reluctantly started to eat the food in front of him.

Might as well since he may not eat for the next couple days.

He licked his lips in satisfaction after he finished. His ears listened around for any noise to see if any of those other hybrids were awake. Once the coast was clear he shifted to his human form. The tall male almost fell as he was not exactly used to being in his human form.

The mountain lion slowly bent down and picked up the plate to put on the coffee table. He carefully leaned one hand against the couch to look at his foot. It had stopped bleeding long ago and the bandage slowly started to slip. He grumbled in annoyance but glanced at the kitchen. He was still a bit hungry.

The hybrid slowly made his way into the kitchen and looked around. Alright, he would feel bad if he took a bunch of food but he carefully looked through the cabinets and found a random bag. He carefully took a couple of small bags of chips and just one banana for his hawk friend. He tied it and then carefully went to the front door.

He unlocked it and hesitantly peeked outside for any sign of life. There was nothing but the silence that greeted him back. He locked the knob on the door and so he softly shut the door, flinching at the almost loud noise when the door shut. He quickly shifted into his mountain lion form and grabbed the bag with his mouth. The hybrid then rushed his way out, well more like hopping along as his paw was still healing.

Now all he needed to do was find his group. Wherever they may be.

The next morning, you weren't surprised at all. There was a mountain lion that had gone missing. It was okay and it looked like he had taken a couple of snacks for the road. Well, looks like you weren't eating any snacks at work for a couple of days.

Oh and guess who just entered their heat?

Jimin and Jungkook.

And how did you know? You did not like the fact that they were trying to hump your leg. Both hybrids were in their animal forms and continuously tried to do so as you walk, stood in front of the fridge or even sat down to eat some cereal.

"Guys!" You brought your legs up and the hybrids seemed to glare at you. "Just let me eat my cereal!" Jungkook just tried again by jumping for your leg and Jimin let out a small growl. 

All of a sudden, Jimin shifted into his human form and almost bumped his head on the table. "But Y/N! If I don't hump your pillow, can I mate with you? I promise!"

"What?" You almost dropped your spoon.

Jimin eagerly shook his head making his bright tan hair bounce along. "Please?" He then hooked himself around your leg and made his famous puppy eyes. "Can I? I'm sure that the human friend I don't like can't do it as good as your boyfriend!" 

Now his heat was making him start to turn weird. 

You raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. "Jimin, just go put on clothes if you're staying like that." You referred to his human form.

"B-But..." His corgi ears went down. 

Then Jungkook must have gotten tired of jumping around that he shifted and now wrapped his arms around your other leg. "Can we? Can we?" He asked, his eyes were wide and bright. "I'll do good!" 

You barely survived with Seokjin and now the two most affectionate hybrids? Oh you probably weren't going to survive.