↠ 33

At lunch, you ranted your whole life away. How you decided to take in another hybrid and the moves Seokjin was trying to make. Wendy just chewed on her chips, nodding and muttering out a yes at the appropriate times. Once you finished, she chewed the last one in her mouth and gave her friendly life advice.

"Why would you think that Hoseok was a hamster hybrid? Like don't they have different ears?" She asked to which you shrugged at.

"I don't know!" You exclaimed and sighed.

She had popped another chip in her mouth before going onto her next question. "So you haven't mated or y'know... " She leaned in to whisper with a smirk on her face. "Or fucked-"

You shoved another chip in her mouth. "But like I take care of him! And yes I know that he's handsome and all that but still! Doesn't Irene try this with you?" You asked desperately.

Wendy shook her head. "Nope! Since her animal instinct wants to have little Irenes running around, she wants a male. She sees me as competition." She shrugged a shoulder. "So I just keep her in the other bedroom to let her ride it out."

"Oh." You let out a sigh.

"If worse comes to worse, you just gotta do it." Wendy suggested. "Haven't you even gotten any lately from Sei?"

Once the name left her lips, you realized it again. You forgot you had a boyfriend. Wendy saw the look on your face and started laughing. "Don't tell me! You forgot you had one!" To defend yourself, you threw one of her own chips at her.

"I did..." You mumbled to yourself and then stole her bag of chips.

She only gave you a small glare. "Well, if you forget about him, I say break it off." You soaked in her words, giving it some thought. "By the way..." Wendy brought you back to reality. "How could you even think he was a hamster?" She teased you once again.

You sent her a glare and got up to leave her in the company cafeteria. Wendy continued to laugh as she followed you back to your desks.

Unlocking the front door, you were half expecting for one of your two energetic hybrids to jump at you. Except no one did. You were a bit suspicious as you put down your heavy bag. It was filled with more reports you needed to sort through for an upcoming project.

Instead, Seokjin walked out from the hallway and immediately the atmosphere became tense. The falcon's ears were starting to turn red and he hid whatever it was in his hands behind his back. "W-Welcome back."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Thank you. Does this mean you're done with your heat?"

Jin nodded shyly and then it was a surprise to see Jimin and Jungkook coming from the hallway, with your clothes. Jungkook sent you a bunny smile and Jimin excitedly began to explain everything. "Hoseok and Yoongi went out to go get you a new-" He was interrupted by Jin clamping his hand over Jimin's mouth.

Jimin's corgi ears went down and Jungkook stood off to the side, just watching. Seokjin sent the corgi a glare that made Jimin huffed at him. The falcon carefully removed his hand and the door behind you opened, making you turn around. Yoongi and Hoseok entered the room, the bear hybrid holding a bag. "Here you go." He handed it off to you while the falcon was glaring at the bear now.

You took a peak and realized it was a brand new pillow.

You just gave Jin a look and if it was possible, Jin's ears were now the color of a firetruck. "I-I'm sorry!" He immediately apologized. It made you chuckle to see the mature one of the group acting like this.

"As long as you throw it out." You replied and Jin scurried off to the garbage can in a flash. Meanwhile, you tossed the new pillow into your new room and the energetic hybrids followed you to put the last of your clothes in the closet. "Did you guys want ice cream tomorrow?"

Both their eyes lit up with happiness. "Yes!" They said at the same time and gave you big hugs. You petted both of their heads before heading to the living room to see that Yoongi was teasing the falcon who mostly regained his mature side with Hoseok watching.

Suddenly, one of Jungkook's rabbit ears twitched and his doe eyes were wide. "Did you guys hear that?" Everyone in the room went silent, ears trying to pick up any sounds.

"No? Are you sure it was outside?" You asked the rabbit hybrid who shook his head rapidly. Your eyes glanced at your other hybrids and saw all of them with confused expressions. Except for Seokjin.

His head was tilted and that made his dark brown hair fall into his eyes. It made him look like a predator. His eyes narrowed slightly at something. You followed his gaze and found it to be locked onto your bag. Then with a falcon-like screech erupting from the back of his throat, Jin made a dive towards your bag. Everyone jumped from the predatory look from Jin and the falcon dumped out everything from your bag.

You were just gaping at him and ready to retrieve all your poor reports when there was a loud thud that made everyone freeze. There was a loud hiss - different from Yoongi's - and a poised snake was facing Seokjin with their fangs bared.

How the hell did a snake end up in your bag?!