↠ 3

Oddly enough, Jimin hasn't shifted to his human form yet. You just thought that maybe he wasn't comfortable around you yet. It was fine. It was definitely different from having your hybrid cats, who had immediately shifted, but he was just a bit different.

Right now, your newly named dog hybrid Jimin was curled up on your lap. You were slowly stroking his soft brown and white fur. The TV was now playing the end song of your favorite show and you reached over to grab the remote.

Jimin slightly stirred and opened his eyes at the movement. He looked up at you, tongue hanging out.

"Sorry, boy." You leaned back, changing the channel as it was now showing some show that you didn't care about. You flipped through the channels and landed on a program about a documentary of hybrids. You stopped and set the remote down.

About 30 minutes later, you yawned and looked at the time. It was now nearing 11 o'clock. Tomorrow, you'll start do some type of plan with Jimin. "C'mon, Jimin."

Jimin perked up his head and hopped off you. You turned off the TV and got up. Jimin gently jumped from the sofa landing on your really soft rug and followed you around as you checked to see if you locked the door. Next, you turned off the lights and headed to your bedroom, picking up your pajamas.

Jimin went into his bed on the floor as you walked into your bathroom. You quickly got changed, threw your clothes in the basket and brushed your teeth. After doing all that, you went to Jimin and stroked behind his ears. "Night, Jimin."

You climbed into bed and covered yourself. It was tiring today. Luckily, tomorrow was Saturday and you could sleep in. That sounded wonderful. As you were drifting off to sleep, you heard Jimin jump on your low bed. His little nose gently poked your arm.

"Jimin... why don't you sleep in your bed?" You mumbled.

Still, he poked your arm again and he slipped right under your arm to nestle against your side. It made you remember the times that your cats would sometimes do this again just like from the first night.

It was peaceful.

The next day, you woke up to Jimin licking your face. You moved your face away and opened your eyes. The room was warm and you had a licking Corgi right on you.

"Jimin..." You mumbled and slowly sat up. Letting out a yawn, you looked at Jimin who was staring at you so intently. "So, what should we do for today?" You asked the Corgi.

He barked and let his tongue hang out in an adorable way.

"Well, let's get breakfast." You headed towards the kitchen and started to do your normal Saturday routine.

"I'm so ready for season eight." You gleefully said.

You just finished watching your favorite show for about 2 hours. So here you were watching the latest season on the couch with Jimin snuggled right next to you. Your Saturday was going wonderful. That is until your phone beeped signaling you had a message. You checked it and your heart dropped.

It was Wendy. And apparently she was coming over to pick you up in 15 minutes for the movie.

Sending a quick reply, you got off the couch and started to get dressed properly. You heard Jimin follow you and he stood in the doorway, just watching with a curious face. Picking out some dark blue jeans, a black shirt and your denim jacket, you tossed it on the bed. You started to get dressed into it and went to your bathroom. Doing a quick check-up on your appearance for any stray crumbs of food or if you looked terrible.

Luckily, you were fine.

Then you heard the doorbell rang. Immediately, Jimin let out a small growl and ran towards the door. He then started barking. Hurrying, you went to the door. "Jimin," You said in an authoritative tone. "Stop."

Jimin quieted down but it looked like he was glaring at the door. You opened the door and found Wendy there. She smiled happily. "Hi there. And did you get a dog hybrid or something?"

"Hi and yes I did. Let me grab my bag real quick." You left the door open and went to grab your bag.

Wendy came in and shut the door. She then squealed happily. "Aww! He's so cute!"

You came back from your room (and did make sure that you had everything) to see Wendy kneeling at the floor just staring at Jimin. Though your Corgi looked really confused.

Wendy looked up at you. "I'm stealing your dog."

"Wow. Should I call the police?"

"Probably." She replied and cooed over Jimin. "He's just adorable that I want to cry. What's his name?"

"His name's Jimin." You walked over to them and patted Jimin's head.

"Oh, from your show? I like it. Suits him." Then she stood up. "You ready to go see some scary things?"

"Yeah, I am." You patted Jimin's head. "I'll be back later." You decided to leave the TV on for some type of noise and left the living room light on. The two of you walked towards the door not before Wendy shouting out, "I'll be stealing you later!"

You just pushed her out of the doorway.

Two hours later, you were now walking out of the theater.

"Well I was disappointed." Wendy said.

"I told you that it got bad reviews." You replied.

"Ok, but how much can trust people on the internet?"

"Well, still, though." You simply said. "I can't believe I wasted my money on that."

"I'll make it up to you!" Wendy exclaimed. She looked thoughtful for a moment. "A hot chocolate and uh, a cookie?"

"Hm, depends..." You mused it over to tease her.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "C'mon, let's go get you your drink."

"Aw, you do care for me."

"I'll hit you right now in front of these people."

You faked a gasp. "You wouldn't."

"Try me."

You laughed and then you jumped back as something crashed into Wendy. Both of you looked down to see a cat shaking his head.