↠ 17

The TV blared your favorite show once more. Seokjin was happily snuggling into your side with Jimin pouting on the other side. Jin had his arms wrapped around you and was peacefully watching the show. Jimin would glare at him once in a while but was content with you running your fingers through his hair.

And Yoongi was still under the couch.

Earlier, you offered him the plate but he didn't touch it once. So, you let Jin eat them and besides the couch, you left a sandwich. Maybe he would like that? You weren't even sure.

You also planned to take Yoongi to the vet as well. It meant that you may suffer some scratches when you get him out under the couch but you needed to. You were decently dressed and wanted to make sure that he was calm to get him. Hopefully.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Confused, you looked towards the door and Jimin immediately popped up, growling. Seokjin frowned as you got up. You went towards the door and peeked into the peephole. There was Sei.

Was it Sunday? Did you just pass a whole day without knowing? Honestly at this point, you could have.

You opened up the door with a smile. "Sei, hi. What are you doing here?"

He smiled in amusement. "Hi there. You never answered my texts."

"Oh no. I'm sorry, I have the TV so loud..." You opened the door wider.

Sei stepped in and gave you a peck on the cheek. "How's your new hybrid doing?" He asked and removed his shoes.

"He's still hiding under the couch." You said and then Sei stepped fully into view.

Jimin growled and kept his eyes pinned on Sei. You were sure that if he was in his dog form, hackles would be raised. Seokjin had his head tilted, looking like he was in falcon form and watching his prey.

"You guys," You got their attention on you for a moment. "This is Sei."

"I don't like him." Jimin said, narrowing his eyes.

Sei only blinked at the bluntness of him. "Oh. That's ok."

"Jimin, that was rude." You said, raising an eyebrow at the pouting corgi.

"But Y/N!" He pointed a finger at Sei. "I don't like his vibe!"

Sei awkwardly smiled while you sighed. "Is he your Corgi?" Sei asked although Jimin kept on glaring at him. Jin kept watching from the couch, his body tense.

"Yeah he is." Then you gestured to Jin. "And that's my falcon, Seokjin." Jin tilted his head the other way when you mentioned him.

"Ah," Sei commented. "Well, they're nice." He shot you a smile.

There was slight movement under the couch as Yoongi shifted closer to the edge and peered at you two. "They'll get used to you soon." You said back while glancing at the two hybrids who looked ready to attack. "Maybe."

"They're just protective. I understand." Sei replied.

Sneakily, Jimin stepped forward until he dashed at you and hid behind you. "Can you get rid of him?"

"Jimin!" You scolded the corgi. Sei tried to hide his laugh with an awkward cough. You even heard Jin snorted in laughter.

"Then tell him to step away farther. I don't like him this close." Jimin replied back, letting his head rest on your shoulder. "And that you have me as your boyfriend."

Sei raised an eyebrow while you were in shock. Jin's mouth parted slightly and now you could faintly see Yoongi peeking his head out and huffing in laughter. Or what would even consider a cat laughing.

"Wait-" You tried explaining first though Jimin didn't let you. "Please tell him to leave."

Sei laughed at the protective corgi. "Well he is adorable and blunt." Then he glanced at your waiting falcon. "But he's right. I came over to see you since there's a three day conference I have to attend to."

"Ah and you leave tonight?" You asked and Jimin squeezed your other shoulder to get your attention on him.

Sei nodded. "Yeah, so I came by to keep my promise and say bye." His eyes flickered to the glare the corgi hybrid was producing. Ok, he sure was all innocent looking but the gaze he was setting on him made him to be a dangerous predator. Like a giant wolf.

You noticed Sei's eyes glance away and you turned back to Jimin who have you another sweet smile. But it was slightly off. You sighed, told your hybrids to stay and pushed Sei back to the door. You had a feeling that your corgi was probably going to bite him.

Jimin pouted as he watched you close the door to talk to Sei outside. He whined a bit. "Seokjin... who was that?"

Seokjin tilted his head, slightly surprised that the corgi was asking. He didn't really want to hurt the corgi's feelings but he had to tell him. "I think that was Y/N's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Jimin turned to look at Seokjin with a confused expression. "But I'm her boyfriend!"

Below, Yoongi scoffed. He was still hiding under the couch. Seokjin looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Don't discourage him. Not when I saw you staring into her room last night."

Yoongi's eyes widened and he let out a grumble to show that he was annoyed.

"What?" Jimin joined in. His eyes stared at the cat. "You were in my Y/N's room?" He growled and glared at the cat whose tail was twitching wildly.

Yoongi's eyes were dilated and carefully watching his every move. His body was tense and ready to bolt the moment that the dog hybrid showed aggression. Which was probably soon. Or more like now.

Jimin stalked forward and Yoongi scrambled towards the wall. His fur was all raised and he let out a hiss as Jimin peered under the couch. "I'll ask again. Were you there last night, cat?"

Seokjin sighed as he heard another hiss from the cat and a growl from the corgi. He leaned against the couch. "Jimin, stop scaring Yoongi."

Jimin looked up at him. "But Jin! He's a cat!"

The falcon stared at the corgi. Oh the joy he would experience living with a dog and cat hybrid. How amazing.