↠ 22

Jungkook was insanely happy. He kept on clinging to you as you cleaned up the kitchen a bit. Although Jimin didn't mind at first, he had started to become a bit irritated. He set his deadly glare on Jimin. "Jungkook. Off." He tried prying the rabbit hybrid from your form while you tried to clean the counter.

Surprisingly enough, Jungkook only tightened his hold. For a rabbit, he was strong. After useless attempts of trying to get the newest member of the family off you, he huffed and turned to you. "Y/N... I want to cuddle." Right then and there, he started to use his puppy eyes.

"Stop using your puppy eyes to get everything you want." You sighed and moved onto the other part of the counter to wipe it down. Like he was hanging on for dear life, Jungkook still clung onto you. He happily nuzzled his head right against yours.

"But it works!" The corgi protested, still following your movements.

You could hear the other two laughing. Well, looks like those two were getting along so far. You finally finished cleaning up the kitchen and threw away all the wipes. You traveled to the couch where your two patient hybrids waited. It was a bit awkward with Jungkook clinging on that made you waddle a bit. Realizing that the rabbit hybrid wasn't going to let go soon, you tried pleading with him. "C'mon Jungkook. I want to sit down." You even tried prying his hands off of you but it never loosened up.

He shook his head. "No." Within one motion, he sat down in the empty space of the couch with you right on his lap. Now even you were surprised yourself. None of your other hybrids did that. The other three hybrids widened their eyes at the action but settled into a glare at the rabbit hybrid.

Jungkook buried his head right at the crook of your neck. "You're cuddly." He commented.

"Yeah we know." Yoongi said in a low voice but maneuvered himself so that he was closer than before.

From your other side, Seokjin was curiously watching. You noticed that the falcon preferred to watch the situation before he did or say anything. Meanwhile Jimin let out a whine. "I want cuddles too."

How were you supposed to handle these hybrids? Maybe you weren't ready for attention seeking hybrids.

You were awoken by whiskers brushing on your face. Groggily, you slightly opened your eyes to see familiar dark eyes staring back at you. "Yoongi...?" You sleepily mumbled and noticed the time was at two o'clock in the morning. "What are you doing...?"

Yoongi let out a soft meow as he sat down on your bed. Now that you felt yourself starting to wake up, you thought about something. Did he also want to sleep in your bed?

Seokjin was peacefully on your headboard, Jimin right at your stomach and Jungkook snuggling close to the corgi. Jungkook originally was sleeping right next to you, but Jimin literally pushed him away. He only settled when the rabbit gave up with a huff. Now, did Yoongi trust you enough?

"Want to sleep here?" You asked the cat hybrid who seemed to perk up when you asked. Yoongi stepped closer to you and you only watched sleepily as he plopped himself right near your neck. You were sleeping with an arm under the pillow and the other resting on the sheets. The gray cat rubbed his head against your neck and let out a purr to show his thanks.

A soft smile appeared on your face from the affection. He was too cute like that! Using your free hand, you scratched behind his ears that made him lean against your touch. "Night Yoongi." You dropped your hand and went back to sleep.

Yoongi let out a small meow before curling into a ball and snuggling into you. At least the night was going well so far. Can you bet that the morning would be like the night? Aha, not a chance.

You were still sleeping. Literally only three more minutes before you would have to go into work. Just those precious minutes of sleep. Except you didn't get them. Not even a second.

You were awoken by some yelling. Well, if you could consider in your groggy state, it was more like loud whining. "Cat! Get away!" Jimin whined and you felt something stir from your neck. There was a low rumbling noise. "Don't call me that!" The corgi shot back.

You opened your eyes and to your surprise, the other three hybrids were in the human forms. Ears alert and eyes pinned on you. Or so you thought. It was directed at Yoongi. And were they wearing pants?

Of course not.

"Why are you guys yelling?" You said and rubbed your eyes.

Jimin immediately perked up at you. "The cat is here!" He pointed a finger at Yoongi whose own eyes were open a tad.

"Yes, he came over to sleep. He has the right idea of sleeping until the alarm." You commented and sighed when your alarm finally rang.

You tried rising but Yoongi was halfway on your arm. He only gave you a look as he snuggled more. "I need to go to work to even feed you." You mumbled to the cat and he flicked his tail in response.

So sassy.

With a sigh, you lifted the cat hybrid a bit and snuck out your arm. It was going to work until Yoongi clung onto your arm and right then and there, turned into his human form. "Five more minutes?" He mumbled, his hair messy from sleep and voice low. Perhaps he wasn't sure what he was doing once he woke up but he let out a purr as he nuzzled his head against your shoulder.

That caused a whine from Jimin. Of course who else could it be? Seokjin watched as always and the newest addition stared with his doe eyes and mouth parted in surprise. "Can I cuddle too?" The bunny asked, already trying to get to your other side when Jimin pulled him away.

"No!"

You let out a sigh and scratched behind Yoongi's cat ears. He let out a louder purr if possible. "Sorry cutie but I got to go to work." Taking advantage of his relaxed state, you slipped out of his hold. The cat hybrid huffed in annoyance while Jimin not-so-secretly cheered at you for doing that. Before the corgi could tackle you into a hug, Seokjin pulled the corgi hybrid by his arm.

"She has to go to work, Jimin." He calmly explained which earned a huff from the tan hair hybrid. Thanking your responsible hybrid, you got ready for the day.

As soon as you stepped into work, you were scared for your life. Wendy popped out of nowhere with a giant smile on her face. "Good morning, Y/N!" She gave you a brief hug which you returned. "How is your new hybrid doing? I heard from Dowoon that you adopted the cat hybrid."

"They're doing good." You smiled and then she had a confused look on her face.

"Am I deaf? I thought you adopted one?" She questioned obviously trying to recall the conversation between her and Dowoon.

You laughed. "Sorry I adopted another one yesterday."

"Gosh girl." She was now surprised. "Where you getting that money?"

You could only playfully roll your eyes. "Well, hopefully I'll be getting another raise and I still have some money in my savings."

Wendy nodded along and then a smile appeared on her face. "What are their names?"

"Yoongi is the cat hybrid and Jungkook is a rabbit hybrid." You proudly said.

She let out a gasp. "Can I meet them? I'll bring some pizza and Irene over." She asked.

You thought about it for a while. It would be nice to have your hybrids socialize with others and it wasn't a bad idea to hang out. "Sure, tonight?"

Wendy nodded. "Yep! Irene will be happy she knows another rabbit hybrid."

You agreed with her and the two started to get through work. It was going to be mentally draining but hey, at least you were making money to care for your sometimes sweet hybrids.