↠ 48

"Only if Namjoon wants to stay." You answered and the rabbit hybrid looked at him with shining eyes.

"Stay here!" He pleaded and the mountain lion became flustered with all the attention on him. He nervously tapped his fingers against his thigh as the ears on his head lowered a bit. The other hybris waited for his response.

Namjoon locked eyes with you. "I-If you would like me here..."

How could you just not accept him? Besides, Jungkook was rapidly nodding his head and looking at you with bright eyes. "Sure." You smiled and walked over to him and gestured for him to stand up. He did and you went in for a hug. "Welcome to the family."

Poor Namjoon didn't know what to do. He froze like a statue. You slightly pulled away then a thought appeared. You had all the names of the characters from your show. This had to be fate. And then another thought appeared. You bought some more ice cream.

Quickly, you rushed to the kitchen with the bags you were carrying. In disappointment, you did not have the bag with the ice cream. "Who was the ice cream?!" You shouted and Jimin bounded in with the bag. You took it and stuffed the carton in the freezer. Now it shouldn't melt. The rest of the hybrids came in and helped you with putting stuff away. Jungkook also joined in and Namjoon awkwardly stood by the entrance.

He wanted to help but he didn't know where everything was to go. He made a mental note to himself to learn where you put everything. "Oh, I'll have to take you to the vet tomorrow." You then eyed the clothes on him. "And buy you some clothes to fit."

Namjoon didn't realize that Jungkook's shirt was a little short for him. It allowed everyone to peek at his tummy and he flushed as he pulled up the sweatpants more. "Okay." He responded. "But what is the vet exactly?"

Jimin shot him a look and pointed at him. "The worst place on this planet."

"Jimin!" You internally screamed and you did not want Namjoon to be difficult as he got a check up. Namjoon looked at the corgi in worry and fright.

"You just have to be the bestest mountain lion!" Taehyung chimed in and you were grateful to him. At least someone knew how important the vet was. You pulled Namjoon aside and explained what a vet was as Jimin tried interrupting every once in a while that the vet was the baddest person on this planet.

The next day, Namjoon was looking at the display of collars on the wall. It was after work and you spent the day explaining to Wendy that you adopted another hybrid. Back on track, he had done so well! Only flinching from the shots but Jimin's chanting did not waver his determination to get through the appointment. Jungkook tagged along to give him moral support.

It didn't last long as Jungkook covered his eyes when he got his shots.

The mountain lion shyly picked out only a couple of shirts and pants. He knew that things cost money but you wouldn't dare let him only have so little items. So, you had to force him to choose more clothes. Soon, the hybrid picked a few more items and a pretty silver collar.

Back at home, you three wandered into a mess. Seokjin had his narrowed eyes set on Jimin. There were bits of dough stuck on Jimin's cheek and Jin's forehead. The corgi pouted at the falcon. "I said I was sorry! I don't know how to work the mixer!"

"You said you did!" Seokjin shot back.

"I thought you meant the spoon!" Jimin whined as he looked at the mess the mixer did.

You only sighed and allowed Namjoon to go put his stuff away. Jungkook and you investigated the kitchen and saw the splatters of dough. "What were you even trying to make?" You asked.

"Chocolate chip cookies." Seokjin mumbled. "We'll help clean this up, right Jimin?" The corgi nodded, sensing the underlying tone that he was to do it either way. You only let out a sigh and Jungkook joined Hoseok on the couch who was captured by your show playing on the TV. Hoseok was into it.

You went into your bedroom to change into some comfortable clothes and spotted your fluffy fur ball on the bed napping. He was in his cat form and all curled up. You had a sudden urge to cuddle with affection. Quietly, you walked over to him and crouched to his level. Biting your lip, you held onto the small squeal by how adorable he looked. Then you started scratching behind his ears and he started to let out a purr!

He was too adorable! Yoongi slowly cracked open his eyes and then realized who was petting him. He lifted up his head quickly and let out a little huff. "What? You look too cute!" You defended yourself and then the cat hybrid stared at you. It looked like he was debating with himself. Then at last, he headbutted your hand that was still hovering in the air. A smile came upon your face and you continued your actions.

"Look at you!" You cooed as he slowly closed his eyes. "You're too cute! Aw, you're my kitty, hm?" You may or may not just spoil him with affection. It couldn't be helped. Yoongi was the cutest and angriest kitty out there and havr you mentioned that you were glad that you adopted him. Maybe too many times. "Okay I need to get changed." You finally remembered the reason you came into the room. You retracted your hand until Yoongi flipped onto his back and held onto your arm by curling his paws around with his nails barely scratching your skin.

You raised an eyebrow in amusement. "What? I thought you didn't like pets." That made Yoongi pause before he bit your arm. "Ow." You scratched his tummy next and earned his purr once more. You giggled at your cute cat hybrid.

"Y/N?" Seokjin knocked on the door and he stood at the doorway. "I can't get the dough out of my feathers."

You stopped and pulled away to only earn a huff from Yoongi. You went over to your falcon hybrid and inspected the mess. He had managed to get some pieces of dough on his feathers and he couldn't see behind his head. "Alright, I'll help." You went to grab a washcloth and see if that works or else you'll be using your nails to get it out.

Seokjin stared at Yoongi for a moment. The cat hybrid immediately flipped back and sent a glare to the falcon as if to say; you interrupted my petting time. Seokjin could only shrug his shoulders to respond that he did not care. He eagerly went after you, leaving Yoongi by himself. It raised the curiosity in him.

Looks like he was going to keep a close eye on the falcon.