↠ 34

You couldn't think at what to do at the moment. A snake hybrid just slipped into your bag. And the worst part was that you did not even notice. Were you that tired that you didn't notice a snake in your bag? Did you even check inside when you slipped in the reports?

Jimin and Yoongi curiously watched the snake who let out another hiss and was somehow backing away? Hell, you're not even sure how as the snake moved its large body. Only Hoseok and Jungkook were on the edge. Both of them had ran into the kitchen, hoping that it was far enough from it. You were pretty sure Hoseok didn't like reptiles (although you have no idea why) and you were sure that Jungkook ran because of his prey instinct. The only one who was trying to corner it was Seokjin. It must be the reason as falcons went after snakes.

Oh no. Better stop him before he attacks.

Then with a burst of energy, the snake went under the couch and Seokjin dived for it, missing by a literal inch. He was trying to get him using his talons that had grown from his nails but was out of reach.

"Y/N." Yoongi said and you turned your attention to him. "That's my spot..." His cat ears and tail were droopy. It made him look precious.

"I know Yoongi. Let me just get the snake out of here." Taking a deep breath, you got on the floor with Jin. There you were face to face with the snake. Now that you were calming down, you noticed it was just a very odd color. The skin was a mostly pure white but there was some silver looking tint to it.

The beady little eyes locked onto yours and the little tongue flickered a bit. You may or may not have been slightly scared if it was ready to lunge at you. "Um yeah hey there." You started off awkwardly. The snake only looked at you. "Could you like come out?"

The snake swiveled its head towards Jin and let out a loud hiss. Fangs already started to come out. In return, Jin narrowed his eyes, muttering "I will hunt you down." How violent.

Gently, you pushed Jin away. The falcon hybrid seemed to understand as he moved away although he stayed close by. "Alright, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you." You said and immediately the snake began to slither forward.

Alright it wasn't your fault. You were never near a snake hybrid before so you had jumped away at first. You were still on the floor, body a little tense. Hey, you were ready to jump out of the way if the snake decided to lunge. You weren't going to get bit today.

The snake continued to slither forward until it stopped and raised its head to look at you. "Can you tell me why the hell you decided to get into my bag?" You questioned. The snake's tongue flickered once more before they began changing form.

In front of you was a recognizable yet not so recognizable person. A smile lit up his features - to the point where it resembled a box-like smile. "Hello!" He said happily and he was on his hands and knees which he used to lean forward a bit. Now that he was closer, you could barely see the two thin fangs hidden between his canines. "I got into your bag because I decided that you are going to be my new owner!"

What.

You just blinked at him. "I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about? Why would you even say that?"

The snake hybrid still kept his smile. "Well we met at the vet's office!" His words didn't register any memory. His smile slightly faded but it was still there. "I mean you didn't see me but he did!" He pointed a finger at Seokjin who, in return, tilted his head.

"Ok but why did you decide me?" You asked.

"I did not like my previous owner. He was going to sell me off to a high bidder because of the color of my snake skin." He lightly frowned. "Then I spotted you with him and you looked so pretty and nice! We bumped into each other and I saw you rescued that other hybrid." Then he pointed at Hobi who was peeking around the corner with Jungkook.

"Uh huh... " You answered, slowly piecing the two times you bumped into him.

The snake hybrid nodded his head. "Yep! I saw you earlier this morning and followed you inside! Then when you went to get coffee, I slipped inside your bag!"

"I don't even know what to do..." You mumbled, more to yourself rather than anyone.

"That's easy!" He smiled widely and spread out his arms. "Adopt me!" He then tackled you into a hug. And yes, hybrids were usually naked when they shifted. And so, your face was burning bright from the contact of the snake hybrid.

An angry Seokjin stormed over to rip off the snake hybrid of you. He pulled you up gently, sending a glare at the reptile. "No touching when you're naked."

The reptile hybrid pouted at that. "But I wanted to hug..."

"And you won't get a hug." Jin replied and the snake hybrid sent him a glare. Now you could even feel the tension rising between the two hybrids.

Letting out a sigh, you didn't even know what to do. "I'll figure this out in the morning." You threw your hands up to show that you gave up and went back to your room. You needed to think it over. Immediately, Hoseok and Jungkook followed after you. Moments later, the corgi and cat hybrid followed.

Seokjin frowned at the reptile who was still sitting on the floor. "That means you get to stay for the night. I better see you leave tomorrow morning." He turned around and left the room.

The snake hybrid grinned to himself and did a little happy dance. "I'll get all of them to see my charm soon!" He was certain that you'll love him by tomorrow. So, expect the snake hybrid to stay around for a while.